Posts created by anoldfish

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 1:33 PM
Not going to say much because others have said it all. Please add our name to those who are upset by the decision to take away the forums. The Big Fish forums are checked daily in this home and play a vital role in deciding which games to buy and in solving any problems that we have had. Huge disappointment.

posted in K3Y on Jan 9, 18 9:02 AM
Did not download and froze the computer. Had to alt/control/delete to escape. PC Microsoft 10
Update: able to download a second time and worked.

posted in Syberia II on Jun 13, 17 2:18 PM
I have clicked every square inch of cut-in showing the interior of the youki pen as well as every square inch of the pen outside of the cut-in looking for the fishbone. Does an action need to be taken before the fishbone will show up? If not, can someone be a little more specific as to exactly where in the youki pen the fishbone is? Thanks!

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 on Jul 18, 16 12:43 PM
Using Windows 10; all puzzle pieces are blue and green. Would certainly appreciate a fix!

Big Fish Games Forums > All Game Forums > 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4

Go to:

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 on May 29, 16 9:26 AM
Same here. Using Windows 10; all puzzle pieces are blue and green. Would certainly appreciate a fix!

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 15 1:18 PM
see above post
oops, go to the task manager to end program, not game manager...

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 15 1:15 PM
Trolde -also have had the same problem and have posted to the tech forum

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 15 1:13 PM
When an item is clicked on to get a souvenir in the souvenir room, the game says "paused" then freezes. Will not get the souvenir nor can the player hit "back". Have to go to game manager to get out of the game. Windows 7

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 11:20 AM
Thanks!

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 8:27 AM
I think there may be a glitch in the game for playing the piano in the music store. For the third move, I figured that the correct answer was the leaves for the tree but the game marked the choice red and sent me back to the beginning of the game. The guide also showed the leaves as the third move. Sometimes when I pressed the reset button, the flower was also marked as the wrong choice for the bee and I had to come out of the game to get it to take that choice as the second move. When I pressed the skip button, the leaves were played for the third move. Not sure if I did something that caused the mark to show as incorrect nor where to post this so have entered this as a new discussion.

for any of you who are annoyed by the ease of tracing a path in the stream mini game, i would suggest breaking the elbow of your dominant arm severly enough so that it has to be wired together. when you do that, the game has to completed using your other non-dominant hand and it makes completing this game a worthy challenge,

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 7:42 PM
Include this old fish in the can't play list. Played demo fine so downloaded. Game now won't play and after a long time goes to thanks for playing screen. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted etc. Game now uninstalled and am hoping for a fix to be listed to order to reinstall. Not sure how many reports are needed before a problem is recognized.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator