Posts created by sandyjane

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 17 7:21 PM
Level 17, What is the Shield and do we REALLY need it? I have not been able to make it work or to by pass it. I can't get past this level
Windows 10

posted in Cats Inc on Aug 31, 15 7:52 PM
I wonder how many of you out there are cat lovers? I know nothing of this game, so for that I'm sorry, I just wanted to write a little about my Gwendolyn. I lost her July 3rd., She was 20 years and 3 days old. She died in her sleep, I got up to get some cottage cheese-one of her fav bowls to lick out-and she did not move, I knew then. My sweet niece and her family helped me bury her. She went out like the grand old lady she was.

I miss her so very much. The relationship I had with her was the longest one I've ever had with someone other than family. I am disabled and sometimes I have spells
of paralyzing nerve pain across my lower back and down my right leg. I swear Gwen knew when they were coming. She would jump up on me, yowl. lick my face and stretch out on my belly. The spells were a little easier to get through if I could brace myself, Gwen made that possible.

She knew when I was blue, or happy or angry, just like I could read her moods. as she got older she liked to be carried(she only weighed 7lbs)as I must walk with a cane, it was difficult at first, but we worked it out.

I could go on and on, but I will stop now and say thank you to anybody who took the time to read this. Thank you for allowing me to share my memories and my grief.

God Bless You,
sandyjane

posted in Aquascapes on Jun 17, 13 5:43 PM
Well, I thought that the trouble I was having on such an advanced Level as 265 could not possibly be the same as Levels 85 or 50 ect... Imagine my surprise as I read those entries and found they were about the exact same thing as mine!

I am writing this after eating a large slice of humble pie and my hat size is much smaller.

OH and when I logged back on to the game I was able to get past Level 265.

Thanks for the tolerance!

oxox,
sandyjane

posted in Aquascapes on Jun 17, 13 5:14 PM
OK I have really been enjoying this game. I'm better at some things than I am at others, but still I like it all.

Until I hit Level 265. It's a 'Find all the Gold' level, which I usually smoke. But for the life of me, I cannot find them all. I get all the way down to the last one, which according to the hint is somewhere around the golf bag at the lower far right corner.

I have tried this level over and over again and just can't seem to get past it.

So I am reaching out to the Pond for help. Does anybody know what the gold piece is in the lower right corner around the golf bag on Level 265 of Aquascapes???

Can't wait to hear from you all!
oxox,
sandyjane

posted in Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero on Feb 23, 13 9:35 PM
I got it!
After reading a post called level 14 about the same thing, I applied what I learned there. It worked! You have to get 3 stars on your houses to get another person. After that the characters talk some more and then you can get across the bridge.

This Forum thing works pretty well.

sandyjane

posted in Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero on Feb 23, 13 7:45 PM
Hello!
This is my first game specific post, so be kind.

On Level 8 how do you get 5 residents (I could only get 3)?
And how do you get to fix the bridge and get across?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

sandyjane

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator