Posts created by ctitus

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 7:44 AM
I don't post much on the forums, mostly when I need help or try to help someone else, however I do use the forums a lot, for various reasons. Having purchased A LOT of games, I often wonder how do we access them if we are no longer a member? Does anyone know the answer to that? Also, where do we go for help w/ a problematic game/puzzle when there is no forum?

I wouldn't mind a dollar or two increase to keep the forums, however I don't really believe that whatever we, the customer, wants makes a bit of difference in the grand scheme of things. Customer service and satisfaction seems to be a thing of the past, which is very sad.

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 7, 18 9:06 AM
Yet another game I have purchased and cannot play. Now I have 3 recent games purchased in the last few weeks and none of them will play at all. This is getting ridiculous. This problem along w/ older games I have played but can never play again for whatever reason. I AM SICK OF IT.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 10:46 AM
I can't even play level 2. The game is completely frozen. This is yet another game I have purchased and cannot play. The latest Redemption Cemetary won't even start and I have a long list of games I have purchased, played and cannot replay. Guess I won't be buying anymore games for a while.

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 29, 17 4:33 PM
Well I too am having a problem w/ an HO scene. I found all the items but 3: glasses, golden key and another item. They are no where to be found. I left the game, went back in and all the found items are listed again, but I cannot click on them because they have been "found" and eliminated and there is no way to leave the scene, so no progress.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 26, 17 12:42 PM
After redoing this game I found out you must work from right to left putting them on the pegs. This worked for me anyway. And yes, I originally did have them on the right pegs.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 25, 17 1:29 PM
I have done this game and lined up all the discs on the right pegs and in the correct order but did not receive the red bean. Is there an order in which you must do this puzzle? Help please. I cannot progress without that bean. Thanks!

Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:334) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:287) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1780) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)