Posts created by cankles

posted in Lost in Night on Oct 22, 12 2:07 PM
Same here. Cannot play the game because the screen is not opening up fully.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 21, 12 8:21 AM
Where is my spray paint can? I have been waiting for help on this but have gotten no feed back. I have gone into all the tech info and i have uninstalled and reinstalled but i still have no spray paint can in the past. I had it in the future but it dissapeared in the past.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 9, 12 9:43 PM
I enjoyed this game as well until my spray paint can disappeared. Could not go any further and have been unable to find help.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 9, 12 9:40 PM
Same problem here. Where did my spray paint go? Even uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing! Anyone help us here?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Sep 6, 12 4:23 PM
I have been waiting and waiting for this game! I look forward to this new one more than any other game on here!

Don't make me angry. You won't like me when i'm angry.

~Bruce Banner

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 17, 11 12:56 AM
Yes! Excellent game. The atmosphere was terrific. I liked the character and personality of this game. Different than anything else i have played. Geared more towards women and a bit more adult, which i liked. This is now one of my tops along with 13th skull. I really can't wait for the next one. I think they have a winner with this series. I give it a strong 4 stars out of 5 compared with13th skull being a strong 5.

I can't get into the piano either. And i got this *&%^$ yelling in my ear "Use your intuitive skills!" I have tried everything and spent hours trying to get into the piano.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator