Posts created by navyvet

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 14 10:35 AM
The Strategy Guide for this game is not complete in describing how to do a project. And also doesn't explain how to use the mag. glass on hidden objects Enjoyed the game though. .

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 14 10:02 AM
I have played this game twice and played the extra. In the "Extra" part it lists different items, and one is "Movies" (only 2 to choose from) the second one says, "This will be unlocked as you finish it during the game". I finished all of them. Did I miss something?

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 14 8:33 AM
They are not in order.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Apr 24, 11 12:41 PM
Nancy Drew Ghosts Dogs @ Moon Lake!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Apr 24, 11 9:05 AM
I have read lots of Info on how to put out the fire on the barn, and there I am with a full bucket of water (weather from the river or the pump) and I place the bucket on the screen (in different places ea time) but nothing works! Where do U place the bucket of water on the screen to put out the fire?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Apr 23, 11 8:47 AM
Have all the Envelopes in order, but how does one read what's inside the envelope?
Is the same Info on the Computer perhaps?

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Dec 16, 10 1:29 PM
Having Trouble picking up snow balls to throw back. Someone explain how.
I have clicked on the snow ball to the left and also tried to pick up snow itself.
Would like some help on this. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator