Posts created by Mum22

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 27, 17 12:13 PM
I know this has been covered, but I can't find the thread. I got a new computer is there anyway to transfer my saved spot/data to the new one, or do I need to start the whole game over?

Thanks,
Mum22

posted in Farm Up on Aug 19, 16 10:44 AM
Thanks - that helps.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 15, 16 11:47 AM
I'm relatively new to the game, and have a question on the collections. Are their crops that increase the probability of receiving certain items? I am at level 20 with the tool collection but only level 2 for the kitchen collection. Just wondered, especially with needing the gold coins for the strawberry quest, etc.

Thanks.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 7, 16 2:04 PM
Hi,

I need some more friends to share with. Please add me.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 18, 16 5:14 PM
sophies_mom wrote:Try moving your cursor around the lock area until the gears indicating a puzzle appear, then click there.

I'm not getting the gears? I haven't given the tree the potion yet. Could that be the issue? I am having trouble getting the last item for the potion.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 17, 16 6:53 PM
I hope I'm just doing something wrong. I have the code for the gate that the fire stone is behind, but I can't seem to get the lock to appear to input the code. When I click on the ! nothing happens. Tried with the conversation bubble showing from the code and without the bubble showing.

Thanks

posted in Wanderland on May 29, 16 12:37 PM
Bumping this - would be great if mods could make a sticky of it.

posted in Wanderland on May 29, 16 12:31 PM
Thank you all for your advice. I did have some curses in my inventory, the trick of making sure the only places I needed a specific curses were uncursed before using the curse worked great. Mostly, the knowledge to use patience for obtaining what I needed was the best. Once I realized I may have to wait weeks if I don't want to spend real money on the game, my frustration level went down.

Thanks again.

posted in Wanderland on May 26, 16 7:58 PM
I read through the other "curses" thread and am still having major issues. I only have 13 gems so I can't buy one. I can't do any of the quests because they all need to be done while a place is under a curse. I have played through the Hunting Hut for 3 days trying to get the mirror curse. I'm loosing another chest, because I picked one that requires a curse on a location. I'm on level 18...any suggestions would be great.

posted in Wanderland on May 23, 16 4:24 PM
Could someone explain the items? Are they hidden in the HOS scenes? Or are they given for certain things. This is my first time playing in a tournament.

posted in Wanderland on May 22, 16 3:31 PM
I just found 2 cards:

Frozen Town

Where the train is.

To the right of the conductor's cap it is hidden in the scroll work closest to the door.

Grim Forest

Right portal:
To the left of the smoke stack even with the wheel just in the crook of the green tree leaves.

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 5:46 PM
Here's more:
Krissy1954 wrote:A few more ....

Grim Forest:
On ground by Red Riding Hood's left foot

Canyon:
Left entry, in the tree branches
In right portal, on left wall below the third rune from the right
In right portal, on the side of the crate

Frozen Town:
In entry, directly ahead on the wall by the gate
In the right portal, on floor by the left desk leg
In the left portal, directly under the shield puzzle

Happy card hunting! Kris

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 5:45 PM
I found this thread by Kristy1954 on page 4. It has the location of some early Tavern Cards. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/711002.page

Krissy1954 wrote:I'm starting this thread for those of us in the early part of the game. Please feel free to add your own hints as you come across these elusive cards. I only recently started serious hunting.

Canyon:
On top of the gargoyle's head on the right
Near the top of the building over the soldier's head
In the R. portal - on the right wall on top of the crate opening

Frozen Town:
On the step below the left gargoyle
On the stucco wall to the left of the old lady
Lower right of the mail sack
On the right side of the conductor's hat
Bottom of the left side of the railway coach

Grim Forest (the hardest to find):
Immediately on the left of the monolith
In the left portal, on top of the rubble to the left of the werewolf
In the left portal, in the center of the brick well
In the right portal, bottom left of screen on top of the tree trunk
In the right portal, on stone below the enchanted tree

Happy Gaming!

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 5:33 PM
gadget23mom wrote:I'm fairly new to the game and don't have any of the portals you have mentioned. Can you give any pointers to those searching Frozen Town, Grim Forest or Canyon? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I found 2 in Frozen Town so far

First Screen
1 on the stucco to the left of the old lady lower on the stucco.
2 on the riser of the top step below the gargole

I also found on in the Labyrinth.

First Screen
1 on the wall above where the leprechan sits - in the upper left corner.

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 3:07 PM
Hi - I need to gift 5 items to 5 friends - would love to have some friends. My # 192296. Thanks

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 3:05 PM
I'm really frustrated that I haven't found a single card. Does anyone have a screenshot of what a hidden card looks like? I spent over an hour on the first screen in Frozen Town and still don't see one.

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 11:54 AM
sophies_mom wrote:. Once you've left the scene and re-entered, the card will move.

Thank you for explaining that they move. I will have to watch for them as I exited the screen.

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 10:56 AM
I'm still trying to figure out all the instructions in this game. Just a quick question to make sure I understand the wishes/gifting. Can I gift to someone if they have no wishes listed? How do I find active players as friends? With 42 pages of forums even with the search I couldn't find an active list.

Also, do I have to wait until the tavern card is visible to click on it and get it or do they move? I saw one as it "vanished" and clicking there doesn't get one.

Thanks for the help. My ID# 192296

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 15, 16 8:25 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:You can find the directions in the link below.

Saving Progress of game

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/635156.page#6333244

Thanks tazruby2000. This wasn't the exact thread, but it worked fine.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 15, 16 7:04 AM
I came across a post a couple of weeks ago where someone explained which file to delete to allow one to clear the memory of the game, so you can start fresh. I haven't been able to find the post again. I was hoping to restart Sydney without creating a new user.

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator