Posts created by Billroe76

posted in Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 18 3:30 PM
The safe in the bonus game - I put in the numbers and it still did not work.

Any way to resolve getting the last scroll in the pot in the jungle cave?

Hint says to go to the pot, but cannot solve last scroll. Hint also says to move along. Any help?

Using a Dell laptop Inspiron 15. I am up to the part where I have to get the golden shield in the cave. Using hint buttons it tells me to go to the pot on the left. I completed two scrolls, but not the third on the left. Hint button says to move on. Help

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 16 12:35 PM
I can't find the fourth amulet for the scene with the hurt prison guard.

Saw
 posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 3:37 AM
Where do you use the saw in the garden shed?

I click on the paddle to put the dough in the oven, but it will not pick up dough.

I found the month and the document that states 11504. What is the correct configuration? Thanks

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 6:20 PM
Hint lights up in bonus game, but doesn't work.

When I put the jar on the termites, the jar goes back to where I found it. Help.

posted in Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 11:29 AM
Chapter 5: Odysseus - what happened to the imp?

Can't get out of Main Hall in Countess home

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 3:23 AM
Using a Toshiba laptop. Started making the chain and then it disappeared. Any updates coming?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 14 5:39 AM
The scene with the chains, I have two chains and one toggle left. Hint says I have to do something there but cannot figure what. Any help appreciated.

Thanks. I'll try that.

I need to find the ghosts. How do I do that?

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 1:02 PM
Thanks for your help. It worked, but not with the cable.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 25, 12 11:38 AM
I have put the electric eel in the sink five times. When I get a hint, it says "put an electric eel in the sink". What gives?

In Chapter 10, where is the page to the book? It is not on my stairs.

Help! On Chapter 8, I cannot find the page to the book on the stairs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator