Posts created by beth2767

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 11 11:46 AM
jaybird3939 wrote:I did have the same slow problems as everyone else, but stuck it out because I really enjoyed the game. Here's the weird thing...once you get to the ship (If you haven't gotten there yet, it's coming), it played perfectly! Went quickly from scene to scene, no dragging cursor, no waiting, waiting waiting, but as soon as I left the ship area, back to same old problems (including bonus features). Didn't crash again (happened twice at Gio's store) but slow to load. Uninstalling this one, & if they come out with a fix, maybe I'll play bonus game, but really disappointed that the developers/BF never addressed the issues we all have been having. They are coming out with a sequel to Redemption Cemetary (one of my absolute favorites!), but now am worried that it may have same bugs because they are just pushing them out too fast & not really testing them...Hope I'm wrong. Happy Gaming!

Yes, same here just not playing well, not smooth or freeflowing. It is very frustrating.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 11 11:44 AM
nwr1948x wrote:Why is it always ERS games that run slowly and "stickily" on my computer ? I know other fishies have the same problem with this devs games,but we never get a real answer.I love ERS but hate having to wait for scenes to change etc.

Yes, same here just not playing well, not smooth or freeflowing. It is very frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator