Posts created by spiritflyer

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Sep 10, 11 10:41 PM
I really loved this game, it gave me goose bumps at the end of the first one and the second one didn't disappoint me either. I think they're to short but then again I enjoy them so much I wouldn't mind them lasting, well forever. I look forward to the next one, I'm sure that raven is really iris sister and so we must save her and whoever else is needing of saving.

I completely agree the message is powerful, hope and imagination, I think it's why I was so moved by the experience of this game. WOW!!!

posted in Dragon Portals on Aug 14, 11 8:56 PM
I am having the same problem, if you don't mind starting over and over you can play again I finally got tired of that I emailed bg but it was to much of a pain to email the dr felix results so I'm giving up I think I'll steer away from myth people

posted in Vampireville on Jun 8, 11 11:58 PM
Well I figured what I was doing wrong. Finished the game. I played this type of game before mysteryville and dream sleuth, enjoyed them all and I noticed the character that looked like keanu reeves, i got a good laugh out of the posts about that.

posted in Vampireville on Jun 7, 11 9:52 PM
For some reason It won't give the matches to light the candles, Ive been to the blog and have done everything I was supposed to do but still don't get the matches

posted in Detective Agency on Apr 4, 11 4:31 PM
There is a way to skip any minigame you want to that I found out accidentily, click the help button at the bottom of it will be skip push that and the game is skipped

posted in Ella's Hope on Dec 4, 10 6:47 PM
how do i put areth in my party?

posted in Ella's Hope on Dec 4, 10 11:00 AM
how do i put areth in my party?

posted in Ella's Hope on Dec 4, 10 7:41 AM
where is missing theif number two?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator