Posts created by jewelsk9

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 10:43 AM
don't know if I have missed something but cannot find the missing red eye?

posted in Caribbean Hideaway on Nov 7, 12 6:02 PM
woop woop woop! drinks all round me hearty's just completed level 91. I think Lizzies strategy is the best by far, the slight difference I made was to run the first ship through the bottom row, second ship through the next row and last ship through the first row, use only 2 cannons one on the left upper and the other on the right upper. Then you really have to be very FAST soon as you see a match don't look for them! I found by saving the last cannon I could use it at the very finish. good luck all, onwards to level 92

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 4, 11 7:58 PM
[b]this is my very first post at trying to do a walkthrough carrying on from rowdygirl: Go back to the artist studio use the jemmy on the tile on the floor it will give you the code to arrange the books, put the square plate on the the table indicated it will open the drawer take the code map and return to the room with desk with lots of letters on it place the code map here and press as indicated.during the **** scenes you will pick up bow and arrow give them to cupid and he will fire opening a hidden drawer at the bottom right, hopefully by now you will have all 4 discs to open last door and bingo, hope this helps, I enjoyed the game.
By the way sometimes it helps to turn the game of and then back on again instead of reloading and going back to the begining.

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Sep 24, 11 5:44 PM
if you picked up the blugeon from the observatory go back into the main room the mask with the purple eyes on the right side of the mask if you hit it with the blugeon bingo

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 5, 10 7:38 PM
Lady_Cave
i have gone through a lot of the hog games, but realised I did not have chart 1 when I needed it! I even went through the walkthrough that was when I found out where it should be picked up from!

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 4, 10 1:45 PM
I have missed out on picking up chart 1 went into the hidden object scene and chart 1 was not there?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator