Posts created by littlejoe_77

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 4:42 PM
I have down loaded this game several times and it keeps giving me an error when I TRY TO RUN IT , Is there a sotution for this ? Thank You Peter

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 16, 11 6:39 PM
Great game My wife and I both enjoyed playing it . We purchased both the game and the stratigey guild but they would not play together you had to shut one down tho see the other . BUT ALL IN ALL it was well worth playing , Graphics were great and made you think and plan your moves . Littlejoe_77

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 15, 11 2:28 PM
I have purchased BOTH the Queen of Spades Game ane the Stratiagey guild and they will not both run at the same time , I have to close down one to see the other ... Please help ?????? Peter

I have purchased BOTH the Queen of Spades Game ane the Stratiagey guild and they will not both run at the same time , I have to close down one to see the other ... Please help ?????? Peter

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 15, 11 2:25 PM
[b]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator