Posts created by mamacass13

posted in Muse on Feb 8, 11 7:02 PM
Not the worst HOG I've ever played, but it wasn't great either. I really wanted to like this game & did make it to the end, however I would strongly suggest someone to demo this game first. I have seen a lot of fishies complain about hidden object scenes being too "junked up"...just piles of carp all over the room. This game had the opposite problem for me, the scenes were super clean, which meant that you could make it through pretty much every scene without looking at the list. Halfway through the game I realized that I actually have a program to make this game, just with different backround (and definitely different music! ) For a game that was supposed to be artistic, I thought it lacked creativity & imagination.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 11 7:10 PM
Truly a fantastic game! The graphics were excellent and the option to change to M3 mode kept the game from getting boring. And really...don't we all like collecting trophies?

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 11 7:07 PM
Wow thanks! I was playing through for the second time and forgot that I had turned off the high detail option. I was wondering why I had found the notes so easily the first time but could not the second.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 27, 11 4:58 PM
I really enjoyed this game. The first-person effect was different for me on a HOG but I managed to make my way around. The graphics were excellent! The puzzles were on the easy side for me, but it was still worth the buy & I know I will play this one again.

posted in Project Rescue Africa on Jan 20, 11 10:39 PM
Romedllc...the food upgrades make the food last longer. when you buy a piece of food it has a x then number next to it. That number is how many times the animal can eat off of that piece until you have to buy new. Hope this helps!

posted in Project Rescue Africa on Jan 17, 11 12:55 AM
I really like this game! The graphics are so pretty and I like the idea of saving animals from poachers. My favorite feature is the fact that you can replay the bonus rounds anytime to build up $. I have played other TM games that make you wait until they say you can earn a bonus, this is a much better option for me

posted in Project Rescue Africa on Jan 17, 11 12:23 AM
TuffTadpoles wrote:
(walking in circles mumbling in a monotone, robotic voice and looking for someone/something to strangle)

Must protect the animals...
Must protect the animals...

Poachers must be eliminated...
Poachers must be eliminated...

CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY!
CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY!

This is a good game. It has a "Farm Frenzy" and "Build In Time" feel to it. I like it.

Oh my! That made me lol!!

I had the same problem in the past and was advised to change my default browser to IE. I still use firefox primarily but as soon as I set IE as the default I tested 5 games that previously didn't work and they all did. And I haven't had a problem with any games since. Sounds silly and too simple, but it worked for me. Hope this helps ya!

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 16, 11 3:55 PM
Mine doesn't offer true full screen, the option for full screen gives me widescreen.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 30, 10 11:33 PM
I played for about 10 minutes. I had a lot of trouble finding anything in the darkness & had to use hints. Using hints for the first object is my indication that I won't like the game.

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Dec 28, 10 1:19 AM
Can you only get the bonus unlocked if you don't use hints? Or do you just have to find all lock and keys?

posted in The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 on Dec 27, 10 8:21 PM
I noticed that the announcer would sometimes "forget" to say his lines at the beginning of a game and The Great Revera would only announce the name of his games sometimes.

posted in The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 on Dec 27, 10 8:10 PM
I'm only at level 67, 22% but so far no, there is no point of having money. It would be nice to be able to buy tickets with it, or extra mini games.

posted in Downtown Secrets on Dec 27, 10 8:07 PM
Since it didn't fit my screen not only were the objects too small but the cursor would go off the side of the screen then not want to come back. Kind of annoying.

posted in Downtown Secrets on Dec 25, 10 10:41 PM
BellevueBob wrote:Ah,Yes !! THE CLOCK !! Why,oh why didn't I think of that??
And of course,"Why is there AIR ???"Where is the PANIC
button on MY keyboard???

I know the feeling!

posted in Deadtime Stories on Dec 16, 10 8:00 PM
Gorgeous graphics! Interesting story. This is easily one of my favorites

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 11, 10 1:15 PM
Kathilisa wrote:aarrrgghhhhh.......I've spent so long on this that I've run out of time and have to restart the level

I know my mouse is a bit jerky
but I am left handed and it's quite hard to do this sort of task right-handed

Thanks for the advice about going slow
but I now get to 98% and just can't do the rest....
in fact it almost seems to get stuck and not do any more colouring in.

Oh well I'll have another go tomorrow

Kathilisa
I had to turn the timer off for this minigame, it ended up taking over half an hour to finish...seriously, I went that slow. I kept getting stuck at 98% too, until I went diagonal instead of horizontal. That helped me get the edges. Good luck to ya! Don't give up!

Lady_Cav wrote:
mamacass13 wrote: Found the Oar Handle, but not the blade...why it's even broken is beyond me

You have to acquire the golden bird to unlock one of the birdcages in the gazebo near the lake and boat.

Found it! Thanks Lady

Found the Oar Handle, but not the blade...why it's even broken is beyond me

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 8, 10 11:51 AM
About 20 min in I had to give up. It would have been a nice change of pace from the murder/mystery/kidnapped uncle ihogs I've been playing lately but some of the items (especially wands) were so hard to see that my poor eyes had enough . Plus the game was kinda boooorrriiiiing!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator