Posts created by dogmichael

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 2, 14 2:47 PM
Base on the goo review, I have purchased the game and love it but I doubt that why it is developed by Elephant. I thought that all Mystery Case Files games are developed directly by Big Fish. Can anybody answer my question?

Thank

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Apr 1, 12 9:00 AM
All blue, dull,

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Jan 27, 12 9:00 AM
Game freeze, right after putting the glass shred into the lens, try every way recommended, still don't work. Anyone have any suggestion?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 17, 12 9:55 AM
I have a hard time playing the game because it took time to start the game, take time to change from one screen to another screen. The cursor often moved slowly, and often jammed. I even had a hard time opened up the notebook to read it. Every time I did, it took time to get to the next step. I tried every way recommended by the customer support, still saw no improvement.

It made me so sad because this meant that, my computer might not work with the next and next and next and next Mystery case file either. Which meant that I will have to skip them.

No buy for me this one. Too dark.

I did. It doesn't work. It is just the game is made this way. I never like a game with dark theme like this.

Hardly see thing in the scene

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 12:54 PM
It's not the Dream land, not weird park, not beta, and not just a preview. It's a game exactly like this. I mean same game, started with a custom party and there is fog and people die, and one guy sat dead before the door with his face all wiped out, and the cop came out of the door and drop dead with a little note. And the same round puzzle before the door. I remembered I solve the puzzle and didn't go further than this because I have decided to buy it when the SE come out. It not in my dream for sure. I remembered it clearly.

Oh. Maybe it happened once since my previous life. (De Ja vou) Ha! . . .Ha! . ..Ha!

Thank everyone for trying to help

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 9:07 AM
Anyone help recall my memory?

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 9:03 AM
I feel familiar with the beginning too as if I have seen or tried this game before. Can anyone help recall my memory?

I don't mind morphing object once in a while within the game but not from the beginning all the way to the end. For my suggestion, the whole game should be a combination of sometimes Hidden object and sometimes morphing object. When finished the free trial, I kind of miss my old fashion hidden object. Beside, this seem to be another game that we have to play in dark atmosphere. It not my favorite.

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 6:12 AM
This has been three times in a roll that this type of game has been released. I meant good game but in a dark atmosphere. I don't like game in this type of atmosphere. The graphic is too dark. Not good for my vision.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 13, 11 7:24 AM
Re:Thread for Devs.

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 13, 11 6:07 AM

Could we have your next game played in daylight please? I like to look at the furnishings and the flowers and the views and the............................ LOL!
Great game, other than all of the comments from other people
Thank you

I agreed with Peglegann:

I would like to play game in a daylight instead of the darkness. I like to see all beautiful and colorful stuff in the game.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 1:08 PM
I think the game play and storyline is good. But the graphic seemed too dark in every scene of the game. I don't like any dark scene game like the Dark Hill of Cherai: The Regal Scepter and this one. I like the type of game that we can see colorful stuff in the scene. I meant the game that was set in a bright area.

It a disappointment.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 10:32 AM
I hate staying in the dark place and playing with a dark game. It not good for my visions. Dear developer, if you could correct the darkness ( lighten every scene a little) it will be a perfect game of this month. It is just a game, it don't have to be real dark.

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 9, 11 8:36 AM
SPOILER
i had also to skip,because when i had found the first 6 numbers,nothing happens,and every other numbers won't work!i have tried to play numbers as shaw in the clue:don't work!
I found 2,5,4,7,11,9:nothing happens,and yet every other number tried after the combination does not work!!!!+(even those already played

The next one is 12, 9, 6, 11. It needs a lot patient.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 24, 11 2:20 PM
every scene looked awfully dark. too dark to see its beauty.

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Oct 2, 11 7:20 PM
I tried to finish the game but there is some problem with the game at the end when I have to find the dynamite. It won't let me play the rest of the game. A lot people seemed to have the same problem. I don't know how they solve it but I felt hassle to write to the technician. I just need to know how the story end whether they die, or live?

I'll appreciate whoever reply my question.

I don't think the Phantom of the Opera had ended yet. There should be a sequel and I have been waiting for it but why they just released Beauty of the beast instead of the end of the phantom of the opera?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 11 11:57 PM
This is the second game of Vogat that takes place in an old scrapy dirty disgusting asylum and I hope it will be the last one. Otherwise I will stop buying Vogat game. I hate solving puzzles in this kind of setting. It is so unpleasurable and disgusting - same as the dark ritual of Vogat. I like solving puzzle in a beautiful setting - like all mystery case files, Drawn, nightmare real and so on. And just becasue it takes place in asylum, it doesnt mean everything have to look old, messy, dirty and disgusting like this. (For example, Geen Hill Sanitarium of ERS took place in Asylum too but every scene look more presentable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator