Posts created by rnmom

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 8:20 PM
Thanks! Didn't notice!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 5:30 PM
Why can't I remember how to get the cornucopias?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 16 3:11 PM
After a computer crash, an attempted fix, a new purchase and a request for game transfer I am finally back up and running!

I re-sent friend requests today.

Sorry about no gifts for awhile, I had no way to message or delete my requested gifts.

Old ID: 158856
New ID: 604719

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 10:56 AM
Go ahead and add me for Spring Room access.

I am NOT a daily player and gifter so I can't accommodate new gifting friends. My good friends know and tolerate my inconsistent ways!

I am at level 71, but I am a (relatively) younger player who works full time and has school age children. However, my Spring Room is open and waiting for visitors!

Smoochie PC # 158856

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 16 5:51 PM
Thanks!

The rounds to get the coins to open up the last bit of content would be more fun if there was a spring event to liven it up!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 16 5:08 PM
I`m currently at 3145/5680 on level 71.
I`m working on quests for the Chamberlain and the Lighthouse Keeper.

Can anyone shed light on how close I am to the end of the content...

Thanks in advance,
Smoochie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 16 3:27 PM
I have to say that I am a long term player on level 68 and I had no idea what this whole swap business meant!

I am not a continuous all day player as I work full time and I am a mom. So MC is an evening distraction for me and certainly not every day. I spend little to no time on the forum and I do not track my gifting or anything else. I just click randomly!

I'm sorry that some of the dedicated daily players become frustrated with those of us who clearly don't "get" the finely tuned etiquette. I will try to do better in the future.

Unfortunately, my circle of friends has dwindled to almost nothing as people have dropped out of the game. I have also clearly been dropped by others because I do not play every day consistently and therefore do not gift daily. I would love to have some new friends who play as randomly as I do! Lol!

So my apologies for not playing the stamp game properly.

Play as Smoochie

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 14 1:00 PM
This morning my game shut itself down while I was playing. It did not freeze this time, but shut down properly and went to the Game Manager. When I reopened all of my progress was lost.

I know this has happened to others and has been discussed on the forum. The difference this time was that I had purchased coins in real money and all of it was lost. I have submitted a technical report and asked for financial compensation.

I will keep everyone informed of the response I get.

I do understand the difficulties being experienced at the software writing end of things. I am not on the forum just to complain about the issue. I am just curious about how they are going to handle this from a customer service point of view because of it concerning real as opposed to virtual money.

Anyone else been dealing with this yet?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 14 5:47 PM
Just happened to me too. The page froze and I had to log out. When I went back in I had lost an entire days progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 14 10:02 AM
"Birdie"...definitely North American. It's the only name I've ever called it (here in Canada).

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 14 11:01 PM
Heading out on holidays for the next 4 days and won't be able to gift.

Going to be out on our sailboat and the Pacific Ocean still doesn't have wi-fi!!

Keep the castle safe for me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 14 1:40 PM
On my primary game I have 11 pets and have received 11 gold chests at level 29.

On my secondary game I have 9 pets and have received 0 (ZERO!!!!!) gold chests by level 28.

I feed my pets regularly, maybe every other day or so as I build up inventory. Every single gold chest I have received in the first game has been from the pink piggy!

If you run more than one game you can definitely see how random it all is.

Smoochie/rnmom

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 1:39 PM
Ok, level 26, quest #649. Out of gems! Out of coins! Out of blue marks! Used 5 pages of inventory!

What a ride!

And I wanna hippo!

Smoochie

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 14 12:17 PM
Yes, but at the time I worked in a high-end vehicle dealership, so my clientele was heavily represented by actors, professional athletes and musicians. We were situated near a bunch of Lion's Gate buildings and so saw many actors regularly. Not particularly unique to see the rich and famous in Vancouver.

Of course, Richard Dean Anderson was already a regular because Macgyver was filmed all over the area as well.

This is of course Vancouver, BC, Canada for those international players.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 14 10:33 AM
Hasn't SG-1 been off the air for a very long time? I worked directly across the street from the sound studio they filmed in and shared the some lunch spots as the cast. That was 10 years ago!

Smoochie

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 6:19 PM
Thanks for your comments everyone. I actually had already reached the end of the content 2 weeks ago so I got to enjoy the full Bow Figurine challenge.

I actually am only a part time player. I do have a full time job (surgical nurse) and am the full time mom of a Special Needs child. Both are stressful, so the Castle is a place I visit to unwind. That being said, I'm still a high challenge and delayed gratification kind of girl! I understand that we all play for different reasons and enjoy different kinds of challenges. I will miss it, but I know that's a personal opinion!

I will be thankful when Salty will speak to me again! See you in the Castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 5:04 PM
I actually miss the Bow Figurine and the complex challenge it entailed...she says very, very quietly.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 11:12 AM
I reached level 24 the "hard" way.

I enjoyed the challenge and I enjoyed the old Bow Figurine. I also used real money in the game because I'm a part-time player. This is due to being a full time nurse and a full time mom. The choice to use real money was mine alone.

I reserve the right to state that I personally am disappointed by the update.

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 10:25 AM
Thanks so much!

Also, when I was paying attention I realize that I AM getting the Astral Protection for the Keeper of the Castle and not the Knight. That's what 12 hour night shifts will do for you! *yawn*

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 9:50 AM
I'm on level 24 and quest #576.

Can someone tell me how close I am to being told to wait for an update? I know I saw this info somewhere in the forum, but after looking for 15 minutes, I decided to just go ahead and ask!

The Knight is asking me for an Astral Protection. If this is near the end then I want to stay here so that the find paths continue to work. I don't think the Bow Figurine is going away any time soon!

Thanks in advance for any information.

Smoochie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator