Posts created by Vkann

posted in Viking Brothers on Apr 2, 17 7:27 PM
I love these types of games, but before I can buy them, I was hoping someone could help me. I need to know that there are no SPIDERS in these games, for me they can bring on many problems.
So please help if you can.

Vicki

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 16 7:32 PM
Loved the tirial and the game, but I find the issue of timinig is a big problem. I tried the easiest one and I still could not do it. I need no time limit games and I and so disappointed because I loved this game.

Could it maybe have this added in to the modes people can choose from. Then I could relax and enjoy this lovely game.

Need more relax untimed games, that are fun and not at all scary. That is why I have been looking at this types of games.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 16 7:20 PM
I tried the demo of this game and I fell in love with it immediately. The only problem for me is the timing, I tried it on the easiest level Beginners and still find the timing issue a big problem.

I like so many other people like games like this, but I need a no timed mode at all on it. My hands are not fast working. This is my type of game, but I am sorry I cannot play it for the timing issue.

PLEASE IF YOU COULD HELP ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 15, 16 4:59 PM

I tried the demo and I love the game. I know a relax version comes into it half way through but I never got that far. Even with the relax version I know that I will be needing a UNTIMED LIMIT MODE for the whole of this game.

My hands work very slowly due to co-ordination and other problems I have, I only hope you can consider this, and maybe pass it on for me.

I also know that Time Management games normally do have a time limit, but I do so love most of these types of games. The HO I used to play now have to many dark and creepy crawly things in them, that is why I prefer these games.

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH

Vicki

posted in Jane's Hotel on Apr 28, 16 4:58 PM
I just found that the speed and co-ordination is a issue for me. I was hoping that maybe someone could help with this by telling me whether there is a game like it out there, that has no time limit on it.

I know most of these games do, but I also know that some don't, and that is what I need a NO TIME LIMIT GAME ON THESE HOTEL MANAGEMENT TYPE OF GAMES BECAUSE I LIKE THEM AND MOST OF THE HOS'S ARE NOW GETTING TO BE TOO DARK IN PARTS FOR ME,WHICH MAKES IT THAT I CANNOT PLAY THEM !!!

SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME, PLEASE DO.

posted in Ranch Rush on Mar 18, 16 5:17 PM
I love these types of games, they are not dark like the Hidden Object games are getting.
The only problem I have with many of these types of games is I need a no timer on it. I have tried RELAXED and that is still to fast for me.
See I have problems with speed control with my hands and being a person with a disability, but still liking all these types of games, I don't understand why I need to be left out.
I love Ranch Rush, Delicious Emily, building type games, any fairy or magical type games that are not really colourful that can bring on seizures.
I also cannot play Match 3's for this same reason, and no SPIDERS PLEASE it would have the same result.

Can anyone help me with this I would be awful grateful.

THANK YOU for listening!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Feb 23, 16 3:58 PM
TECH ISSUES

This goes towards all the Delicious Emily Games. I tried them all in a trial game being the Beginners mode thinking this sounded easy being the first mode.

I could not play this mode it was still too quick for me. I am wondering if it could be considered at all in putting a relaxed version into all of these games. I just fell in love with them, they just seem to be a nice game except for the speed limitations I have with my hands, that is why I bought this up here.

Hope it is the right place to write this, because I am not really sure.

But a relaxed version installed into every game if possible would be a real bonus for me.

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 6:25 PM

I hope I am writing this in the right place, this is all new to me, so if it is not, it is not my intention to upset or offend anyone and if I do I am very sorry.

I have tried all the trials of these games and I loved each one. I tried on the easy Beginner's mode and still could not keep up. My hands are slowing down on me.
I would love to be able to play these games, would the Developers consider making a relaxed mode version for all of these.

I would buy them all.

Have written to Big Fish about this and Chelsea from Seattle got back to me, she has put this in her notes to bring to attention to the Developers for me, I was also told I would be informed if this could happen by your newsletter.

Thank you, and as I said above I am sorry if this was the wrong place to write this

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 6:23 PM
I hope I am writing this in the right place, this is all new to me, so if it is not, it is not my intention to upset or offend anyone and if I do I am very sorry.

I have tried all the trials of these games and I loved each one. I tried on the easy Beginner's mode and still could not keep up. My hands are slowing down on me.
I would love to be able to play these games, would the Developers consider making a relaxed mode version for all of these.

I would buy them all.

Have written to Big Fish about this and Chelsea from Seattle got back to me, she has put this in her notes to bring to attention to the Developers for me, I was also told I would be informed if this could happen by your newsletter.

Thank you, and as I said above I am sorry if this was the wrong place to write this

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jan 23, 16 6:14 PM

I would buy them all.

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jan 23, 16 6:13 PM

I would buy them all.

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Jan 23, 16 6:11 PM

I would buy them all.

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Jan 23, 16 6:10 PM

I would buy them all.

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jan 23, 16 6:07 PM

I would buy them all.

VKann

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jan 8, 16 3:58 PM

I have tried all the trials on the Beginner's mode. There is just one problem my hands just won't keep up anymore with my limitations.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas to give me, over what I can do to get this series and really play it. If there is a level easier than the Beginner's one that I don't know about.

Anyone who can give me some advice, or help me out, I would really welcome that.

Thank you

VKann

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 14 4:28 PM
I have quite a lot of games from big fish love these games but in every room there is a spider nearly. Now I really hate spiders so it makes a lot of games nearly impossible for me to play. I would really like some help on games from other people about games that may be more suitable for me. I do like hos's but need to be careful with the content as I mentioned above. I love the Park Ranger games, they are great and most of the Dana Knightly stories are alright. I also find the Big City games aren't too bad.

I do have trouble with my eyes because of my disability nothing can be overly bright and I also cannot play timed games because of my hands they don't work very quickly.

If anyone can help me with more games that are suitable without the above things I would love any help I can get.

Thank you

Vicki

posted in Green City: Go South on Aug 29, 14 5:26 PM
These are the types of games, I would really enjoy, building luxouy accommodation for people. But I cannot keep up with these games. My hands won't work quick enough because of my disability.

Someone please help me out here.

Thanking you

Vicki

posted in Floria on Aug 10, 14 6:20 PM
I am sorry to say that I disagree with a lot of your reviews. I really enjoyed Floria, for two reasons, you did get help along the way with the people and you could play in a nice relaxed mode, which suits me, because my hands don't work as quick. With the music I did have to turn this down, but I do have trouble with noise.

I also did try Laruaville and did not like it at all. I found this one to be boring.

If anyone can help me with a m3 that too bright for example jewells, thank you because I also have trouble with really bright colours and it is also played in a relaxed mode please let me know.

If you can help please let me know. Thank you so much.

Having trouble with other games because of all the creepy crawlys in them.

posted in Scrapbook Paige on Jun 12, 14 4:19 PM
I know this is a Scrapebooking game but was hoping you could also make a cardmaking game with no timer on it too, I am more into card making than scrapebooking as I do like arts and crafts only this kind with the card making with stickers to pick from to go on the cards for Mothers Day, Fathers Day or just anyday with different sayings to go inside the cards maybe, just a idea I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, I hope I haven't.

Thank you just incase.

Vicki

posted in Mysteriez on Jun 8, 14 1:11 AM
It would be great to have a sequel to this game. Different places, same amount of numbers to find. But maybe no clock, or at least more time on it.

I hope someone reads this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator