Posts created by kcasey57

posted in Wonder World on Aug 7, 12 11:31 PM
my review for the completed game...i was disappointed..the game was way too short...i had to buy it to finish the story...unfortunately my total play time was 70 min....it has decent graphics but a few of the things were hard to find...i used a total of 3 hints...it really wasn't worth the money...if i hadn't got hung up on the first light puzzle i probly would have completed the game before my 60 min...

posted in Wonder World on Aug 7, 12 11:17 PM
if you haven't already found it....behind the string of pearls if u look closely is the last one u need

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Mar 29, 12 10:21 AM
the solution for the ice cave balls is on a piece of paper that warns about the yeti under a table or stool in the tavern...if u want the solution to open the toy store that is on the window next to the toy store...it is diff colored hands

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Mar 29, 12 10:19 AM
MEnr56 wrote:
ShazPG wrote:LOL I think I saw the puzzle before I saw the page too - or at least I thought about just guessing the colours.

Under the table is a piece of paper - it's got something written on it about the yeti (might be a wanted poster?), and the solution to the puzzle is scrawled at the bottom. Once you see it, it's copied into your journal.

While that is true, the solution is NOT to the puzzle to open the ice cave as it claims to be; it's the solution to the other puzzle -- the puzzle to open the Toy store door. I could never find the paper that was supposed to have the solution to the ice cave -- not in the tavern nor in the journal so I just used commonsense to solve the ice cave puzzle. BTW, the fire is NOT the red ball.

MEnr56

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 12 8:29 AM
there is a bowl or can bottom left side....that you dip the rose in...hope it helps

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:40 PM
go to the wine cellar....you will see the tape recorder/ record player....the antennae is back left side.... hope this helps ya...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:37 PM
ok...remembered where the others were....one you get when you put the head back on the mannequin its the eye...cut the glass to get the access card will give you another...when you go to radio room get the oil for the telescope lens that makes 3 so far...open the golden casket grab the monocle which makes 4 and you make one out of water and the nitrogen....

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:45 AM
one of the lenses you have to make....from the bottle of water...another you will get when you open the golden casket in the middle of the room .. i remember you get one from the telescope....can't remember the other 2...gotta go back and replay it so i can find em

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:38 AM
the table in the main room has an ink pot on it....

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:37 AM
it is the chisel that you would use on the horn....sometimes you need to try a few different areas on the horn as sometimes it is very touchy.....

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:36 AM
hoping you have already figured this out but....if you stand in the stairway area...the door to the right leads down to where there is a record player/ tape player....that is where you will use the broken plug...you need the electrical tape in the room just to the right of it

HOS
 posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:25 AM
you have to move your mouse around.....there are a few things to check ...not so much hidden object but things you need to find....

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:24 AM
the secret room behind the portrait...where you have to remove the bolts to open the portrait...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:20 AM
have you checked in the secret room where you short out the electric?????

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:18 AM
actually there are 3 items for the bowl and 3 items for the pot...double check your inventory...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 9:23 PM
ok....i hovered over blade i clicked every where i could find...i finally placed the watermelon over the basket and down came the blade.....hope it helps....

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 9:16 PM
am goin crazy.. I have tried to slice the stupid watermelon...over and over and still can't get it...am gettin really frustrated

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 6:02 PM
well.....I played the little trial....i thought this is gonna be great....since i love the drawn series i bought the game. I finished the game on regular mode in just under 2 hours...I wish the game had been longer...it was a little too short for me. ..some of the details weren't what i expected being spoiled in 1 and 2 this was kind of a let down...it is a good game but just wish it was longer....now to go try expert mode....

posted in Dreamland on Jun 24, 11 11:59 PM
I didn't have an issue with dressing the clowns...although it took me a while to finally figure out the white collar was in the same room as the clown heads...and that i also had the noses backwards..but once i switched em it was all good...

posted in Dreamland on Jun 24, 11 11:49 PM
when u go to the circus tent...u see pics on both sides with the clown in middle hands folded its just above his head

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator