Posts created by Celeryhart

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Sep 3, 15 9:25 AM
My hints button all of a sudden decided to stop working... what the heck.? I'm on a PC windows 7. I've closed out the game and re-opened it but still no hint button.
Please advise.

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 10:20 AM
I'm liking the game just fine... but I've come to a screeching halt. I did the car HOS and a handle was suppose to come in my inventory but it never did so I can't proceed.

Anybody else have this problem...? I bought this game too... sigh.. !!

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 6:50 AM
I'm so fed up with games that just say "there's nothing to do here"... Lord above if you don't monitor every step with the strategy guide then you are doomed... and that is a pain in the ****.. and spoils the fun. Why don't developers just point me in the right direction like some great games do. ?? That gives me the freedom to explore the game and try to solve things on my own but if I can't then the hint will show me where I need to go.

I'm not even going to bother finishing this game. To have to back track to find the one medal is too much trouble and it ticks me off.. !

just my opinion.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on Apr 16, 12 9:40 AM
I think it is a terrible game... !! Sorry to say. I hate it when they just say there is nothing more to do in a room... For heaven sakes... tell me where to go at least. Now a good game to me is House of 1000 Doors.... ( both games ) It doesn't leave me lost.

All the games have skip buttons that are way too slow. Why make me wait..? If I don't want to play the silly puzzle game... let me get on with it. If someone wants to play it fine... but please don't make me wait. I always have to get up and leave till it recharges as I don't have the patience to wait. It spoils the whole game.

Why do you feel you have to make the skip buttons slow...??

This game sucks from start to finish... in my opinion.. Can you say "delete"...? Now Dire Grove was awesome.. !

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 4:41 PM
At first the gavel doesn't seen to want to move.. happened to me to. But it does.. just click on it and move it to the space maked on the calendar.. the first space is the number 2 I believe...that space background now turns green. Move the gavel to all the dates marked on the calendar.. and voila.. that does it..

Keep trying.. honestly it does move

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Oct 30, 09 3:26 AM
Anybody having this problem..? I get passed the intro part.... see the picture of the islands... hit play and get propelled back to the intro part again... so I tried clicking on the islands... nada... !! Tried skipping the intro talk... hit play... get thrown back to the intro part again. It doesn't seem to want to load the game.

Fiddle sticks... and then it tells me I have 54 minutes of play left.... Ggggrrrrrr....!!

Problem solved... I changed my name and that worked.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jun 11, 09 5:32 AM
A relaxed mode does me no good when I am stuck on a puzzle.. have no orbs left... and now what...?
Why the heck don't you give us the option to just plain skip the stupid puzzles[u] in the first place..? I"ll never figure that out. Sometimes I have the patience to figure them out.. and sometimes I just plain lack the smarts to figure them out. So consequently I get stuck and shut the game down.
Your game is excellent other than that.... !!!
Please..... it would be so easy for you to make this game fun for all levels by just giving us the option to skip a puzzle. Does it really make any difference to you if we can solve it or not...??

Frustrated.... !!!!!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 28, 09 7:03 AM
I hate to ask the obvious question.. but did you put the logs in the fireplace..?
There is a way out of the room... thru the door... ( I"m not being sarcastic...LOL ) and you will need the hammer later to build the stairs..

I"m playing this now too... it is a good game... !!! Hope this helped.. !

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 14, 09 9:30 AM
I seem to be having problems with my second charger... it won't charge.. or I"m doing something wrong. I have one charger left and a phone... any suggestions..? The SOS button highlights the black square thingy.. but bringing my charger up to it does nothing....it worked on the first charger but not this one.... pout.. !!

I"m going to step back from this for a while ...maybe I'm getting too intense..

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 09 2:32 PM
WHAT A MARVELOUS GAME... !! Talk about "bang for your buck" there were so many great places to seek out.. graphics were just great.... it stands up there with RTR as far as I"m concerned..and we could SKIP.. I repeat.. SKIP those puzzles we couldn't do... Yippeee Ki- Ya... LOVED IT.. !!

Calling all DEVELOPERS[u]... let this be an example of what turns our cranks. What we are willing to buy...and to think it's going to be continued... Wow... hope we don't have to wait long... !!!

Ok now the beef....... Lord have mercy guys... some of the things were impossible to find.. ( like the notes for example.. and those bloody keys ) can ya be a little gentler next time..? I only used the flashlight once.... and there were other scenes I sure could have used it...Don't tell me I didn't need it here.... I sure did.. !! batteries must have gone dead..Could you send an extra set of batteries with the next game if you are going to have scenes that are as black as Toby's butt... !!! And you could eliminate penalizing me for clicking at least ... seeing you expect me to work in the dark.. !! There are labour laws you know... !!
The first time I played this .. I had to restart when all my hints were gone trying to find those keys in the dark.... which didn't make me happy.

I"ve just played it a second time... and still had a hard time finding everything...but at least I got thru it. Could you have made some of those things any smaller.. sheesh....Hide them ... but don't bury them...Please.. !!

You have every right to be proud of this game... it really is awesome.. good job guys and gals... !!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 27, 09 7:24 AM
You are right POODLE..... I rip into these games like I"m hell bent for heaven... !!
Yes, I can see that every character has it's things to find for more hints..and I know you can switch between scenes if the map is showing.... I guess I was clicking too much cause things were hard to find and I used up all the hints... Slow down is right..breath.....LOL.

I am very stingy on using hints.. believe me... I only use them as a very last resort. I had to start the game again.... and so far so good.. There are different things to find this time too. I even have 13 hints hanging around....LOL. Wouldn't even think of playing anything but the relaxed mode... I"m not relaxed so something has to be... !!

Thx Mojave..... I see you found the solution for the water... LOL.. Yes, this is a fun game....
So for others, like me, that don't have the patients of a saint and the grace of Mother Theresa... do what Poodle says.. slow down.. take a breath.... and it wouldn't hurt to read the instructions... You'll get thru it and find that it is great fun... !!

Whew... off my soap box now... and back to the game...

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 27, 09 5:33 AM
Can't say I agree Poodle... !! I"ve already run out of hints.. and I'm toast.. !! I"ll have to start the game all over again because I can't advance !!
THIS ROYALLY TICKS ME OFF.... One wrong click and poof.. there goes my last hint.. gonzo ...when I really needed it.... and I still had 3 keys to find... in an area that was so black you can't see your hand in front of your face.. !!

For the love of mercy......... and all thats sacred in the world... why oh why do the developers continue to tax my patients..and make me grovel for hints ? They ration the damn things out like bread during the depression... !!

Or is it me thats the blatant idiot....???? Is there suppose to be a cigar in every scene to help me replentish the hints...? If so.. I didn't find them. I think I only found one in a scene.
And I was thinking.. " at last a decent game again"..... and it is a good game.. except for the fact that I might as well be in quicksand.. cause I "ain't " going no place.. !!

Okay.. I"ve gotten that off my chest... I"ll start the bloody game again.. but if the same thing happens.... cover your ears... cause I'll be screaming... !!

Smile...

posted in Cate West: The Vanishing Files on Feb 16, 09 5:47 AM
I"ve had an error message twice in the last half hour.. the game pops up the message then when I click the x to make it go away... the whole game goes away. Yesterday it froze up on me and I had to control,alt , delete to get out of it.

It's a pretty good game though.. and sure long enough.. but the error message are getting to me... Not good.. !!!

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Feb 13, 09 6:34 AM
Oh oh.. Mission Control.. we have a problem.. !! I just paused the game to go out and have a smoke.. and when I tried to resume... it did nothing.. none of the buttons worked.. not even the help... I had to control, alt, delete to get out of it and re-open the game...

Anybody else have this problem... ?

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Feb 13, 09 5:54 AM
I bought this mainly out of desperation for a new game. But the graphics were good, I could skip things. ..which I did.. and I had plenty of hints. The use of "tools" over and above the Ho's were not terribly exciting ...but a diversion at least.
I never read the story line.. so can't say whether it was good in that respect. So the developers at least gave me some of the main things I require out of a game.!

It will pass some time this early morning... and I am SO DYING FOR A GOOD GAME.. !! There must be something coming down the turnpike.. eh...?

Any idea when Dream Chronicels 3 is coming..? Now that should be a good one.

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 10, 09 4:08 AM
Oh no.... not one of those games...! I have Nibiru too and several Nancy Drew games..and I just get too frustrated with them. If I could give them away I would.. !!

Obvioulsy my mental capacity is not up to them... so again I wait for what I call a "decent" game.... Oh please get Dream Chronicles 3 soon, soon.... !!

Hope those of you who like them though.. enjoy it.... !!! And I will pray for more patience.......!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 9, 09 5:18 AM
prpldva and dtouchton........ oh lordie yes.. they are beyond sick... !! Simply appauling...! Why Karla is out in the world now is something that baffles me..
There is something extremely wrong with our justice system... I use the term "justice" very loosley... !!

This book is very descriptive... and makes you sick.... !!
Ann Rule is a fav or mine too...

I guess this is a bit off topic eh...?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 8, 09 1:50 PM
I just finished the book called Shadows.... about highly intelligent kids who didnt' fit into regular schools so got sent to this special academy... Naturally sinister things were happening.. I won't tell you just in case you want to read it.. but it was pretty good..
Now I"m going to read LETHAL MARRIAGE.. the unspeakable ( real life ) crimes of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homokla.....from Canada.. ... this one should be good too.

But I"m soooooo ready for the new Dream Chronicles....... hope it's tomorrows game.. !!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 8, 09 9:28 AM
hrslvr_paints.... oh brother... LOL.. yes you read my post right.. I thought it had been released over there... double darn.. I can't wait to get it... Now those were good games... a bit hard.... but fun........ !

Thanks for responding... ! Guess it's back to reading my book..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator