Posts created by jldavies59

Has anyone been able to complete this? I've been trying off and on for 2 days.

The Strategy Guide shows that you get it after placing a Wolf Figure, which I've done. Switching to agent mode and using Hints didn't help.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 13 1:25 PM
I am having the same problem as well, it appears as if it isn't working. Following the Strategy Guide didn't help.

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 13 11:57 AM
Where are all the sliders for the game in the Common Hall. Hints don't seem to be working in Casual mode and Strategy Guide hasn't helped

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 9:48 AM
Bonus Game Play Issue - Continually receiving error message Can't play sound..... you can click on ok and the game keeps playing, however it is very annoying. I also had a problem with the Bonus Game Play on Mystery Trackers Raincliff - labels were missing on buttons needed to activate self destruct.

Two CE's in a row that I have not been able to finish Bonus Game. I will not purchase another CE until I see that others have been able to successfully finish game play, and probably not even then.

BF must be pushing devs to get these games released prior to throughly testing. Bonus Game Play is WHY we purchase the CEs.

I will be following up to try and obtain a refund for my last two CEs

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 7:50 PM
Gallivant77 wrote:Two bugs in mini-games, otherwise fantastic game!!

I also had the same bugs as Gallivant

1) When cornering the pet mouse in the palace/museum, clicking on the tiles does not change their color. They work properly to act as blocks, but you cannot see which ones you have already clicked. Got through the game by guessing a lot.

2) In Bonus game, in the airship after inserting key card, the buttons don't change to display the symbols. Had to skip this mini-game.

I am running this on my eight-month-old computer with Windows 7, top-end graphics card, dual processor and 8GB RAM. It runs beautifully except for these two mini-games, and at least one other person has encountered the same issues in those two areas.

(posted this also on Developer thread)

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 7:48 PM
Gallivant77 wrote:Two bugs in mini-games, otherwise fantastic game!!

1) When cornering the pet mouse in the palace/museum, clicking on the tiles does not change their color. They work properly to act as blocks, but you cannot see which ones you have already clicked. Got through the game by guessing a lot.

2) In Bonus game, in the airship after inserting key card, the buttons don't change to display the symbols. Had to skip this mini-game.

I am running this on my eight-month-old computer with Windows 7, top-end graphics card, dual processor and 8GB RAM. It runs beautifully except for these two mini-games, and at least one other person has encountered the same issues in those two areas.

(posted this also on Developer thread)

posted in Alice in Wonderland on May 4, 11 4:21 AM
A big thanks to everyone that takes time to comment on BF games. I always look at forum before even trying a game. If I see buzzwords like too easy, too much handholding, hard to see, etc., it's an automatic decision for me.

10370 to get the Gold

6085 first try this morning

Just made it to 5820

I feel lucky to have reached 2620. Very challenging game

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 2, 11 8:31 AM
Great Game to start out 2011. Happy New Year!!

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 17, 10 6:52 PM
Best new game in months. Keep these coming!!!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 17, 10 3:17 PM
Thanks - my problem was that I didn't have the bucket/bricks. I went back to saved vsn of game, got those items, then when I went back into auditorium, voila! Thnaks!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 17, 10 8:57 AM
I had found the seating plan and see the camera on it. When going into auditorium, I clicked on I think every seat in the vicinity of where the camera was on the seating plan. No Luck! Any tips or advice?

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 1:04 PM
Turning Aero off also worked for me, no more blank screen.

I've tried numerious times to click on medal in HOG scene to obtain mousetrap, when I click on it, nothing happens. Even used hint to make sure I was clicking on the right object. Stuck here. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Everyone, first post regarding first problem w/BF game. Up til now, smooth sailing. When I pick up the Handkerchief that is next to Gazebo, it does not show in my inventory. I've tried reinstalling, no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what was the solution?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator