Posts created by lavans60s

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 12 2:52 PM
I bought this game some time ago, and it won't load. I get the sound for about a minute then nothing. The screen is continually black an I have to press escape to get out of there. This time I just left it on and a gray screen popped up saying that the game crashed while loading, what do I do about this game? I haven't even had the opportunity to play it yet.

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 24, 10 12:46 AM
o.k. here goes, I go to the attic and click the clue button and it shows that there is something where I took the board from but I can't find anything on that right hand beam I have searched also where is the last rune I am going nuts, please help, thanx

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 24, 10 12:42 AM
I found that if you carefully move your arrow to the glass you can get it just move slowly, it is like the one in the bedroom by the bed

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 23, 10 11:59 AM
Hello, so I have found 9 out of 10 pieces of glass for repairing the mirror in the bedroom, I can't find the 10th and the only place that I get a clue to activate at is in the attic, but when I click on the area the stars go to nothing happens. Where is the elusive 10th piece of glass. Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator