Posts created by surely16

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jun 28, 13 4:21 AM
Thank you for answering. So many of my posts go unanswered. Not sure why that is. I don't think I ask questions that are so hard. So its nice that you answered this persons query.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jun 28, 13 4:18 AM
gl_pcallahan wrote:How you get 150 point for painting and landmarks, I can only get 145.

Me too? Do I need to landscape?

posted in Big Bang West on Jun 4, 13 12:05 AM
Have you tried killing the bandit? I accidentally clicked on him as he was shooting it out with the sheriff and I managed to finally kill him by clicking lots for a long time.

posted in Big Bang West on Jun 4, 13 12:03 AM
I find her really annoying also! Wish we could get rid of her.

posted in Big Bang West on Jun 4, 13 12:02 AM
On some levels you need to accumulate lots of money fast and I can't get gold on them. I did notice that a store is good for income, is there anything else, besides the gold mine that is.

posted in Big Bang West on Jun 4, 13 12:00 AM
You also need to have stores and churches etc. things for the people to attract them to the town, and of course enough food too.

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Oct 25, 11 5:12 PM
How come nobody comments or answers why we can't figure out how to "restore items in Egypt and Greece". I have a few pints left over but obviously thats not working for me???????? What do we do?????
Judy

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 20, 11 1:58 PM
Do you have to pay for the [removed by moderator] help?

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 18, 11 4:55 PM
I did not bad but sure couldn't get done in time. what are we missing?

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 17, 11 2:10 PM
Yes, thanks. I did figure out to destroy negative creaters but also found the earlier that I bought entertainment with high happiness they had time to multiply (or increase) during the game.
Thanks for the help. So many times I ask a question and never get a reply.

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 16, 11 10:25 AM
Hey, whats a good way of building happiness fast? When you build the quarry it drops so low that no matter what I do it never makes it high enough

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Apr 4, 11 8:04 AM
Having trouble with the 8 villas too!! How do you build a villa??? Can't see anywhere to build anything other than hut or building. which is the quarry or temple
Jude

posted in Hexus on Feb 7, 11 2:05 AM
OK Doggie, now help me!! I just can't seem to get it!! Argh!
Judy

posted in Hexus on Feb 6, 11 4:51 PM
one, I think it is the bomb, works when I click on the place i want it (after clicking on the bomb.) But the multicoloured balls don't do anything when I click on them. Tried clicking on two different balls, thought they may exchange places or something, no luck Help!!

posted in Hexus on Feb 6, 11 4:44 PM
Thanks for answering. Yes, I just thought that I thought that I needed to delete them by having a string beside them. DUH!! After all that time of just clicking on them and they dissappeared I had a brain fade!!!

posted in Hexus on Feb 5, 11 8:00 PM
Sorry no, I am on level 86 and don;t know how to get the gold coins. Obviously you have done it so am counting on your superior prowess at this game to assist the poor soul that has been stuck for 2 days. Please help me
Judy

posted in Hexus on Feb 4, 11 2:27 PM
Sorry, its level 86. I have trioed everything I can thing of. a chain of 10 touching them Every color there is ??????

posted in Hexus on Feb 4, 11 2:25 PM
How do I get the 10 gold coins, darn, think it about level 62 or something. They are around the outer edge between the white and black ball spouts.

posted in Roads of Rome on Dec 28, 10 6:39 PM
Is there any way that I can get the berries to grow faster or to find more. I am always running out and having to wait before I can do the next task.
Judy

posted in Roads of Rome on Dec 28, 10 6:37 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Roads of Rome? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator