Posts created by jlanger78

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 9, 13 11:24 AM
I LOVED this game. It is so much better than the others of the series, less clunky and the guys move faster. I also really enjoyed learning the different things about the building of Notre Dame. In fact I loved it so much I immediately downloaded the others and unfortunately didn't enjoy their clunky movements and jarring sound effects nearly as much. It reminds me a bit of a cross between Time Builders and the Buildalots, I was just surprised that it was today's TGT as I've owned it for a few months

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 4, 13 2:18 PM
CandiCane76 wrote:
pamelaann417 wrote:Wow, this is the most disappointing game update I've ever seen. I have played the original virtual families for several years now. I liked the first game and hoped this would be a clever update. This is amazingly bad. The mouse jumps all over the page when you try to look at a specific thing. They should have never released this game before they fixed the frustrating problems. I bought it and have been playing it. It's not worth it. The first game of virtual families is more satisfying. Wasted money!

play it in windowed mode... not full screen and the mouse works fine, but it still annoying just not as frustrating.

I can't play it in windowed mode as I lose the ability to be able to hit the menu buttons. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I had to mess around with my screen resolution and taskbars just so I could get out of the game!!! Also, as far as I'm aware there is no POINT to the game! It's all waiting around for your peeps to make enough money to upgrade the house. Right now I'm waiting for one of my parents to die just so I can play a bit more. Truly disappointing and a waste of money. The whole game is watching them wishing for a new bedroom. And then finally being able to buy it, then you have to wait while they work a little bit more so that you can buy furniture for it. And seriously, I can't wash the socks until the third generation when I can buy a washer?? That's ridiculous!

my verdict.. don't bother, the game is a POS

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Oct 15, 12 10:31 AM
I'd love to hear if a #4 was in the works..

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Jan 20, 12 8:43 AM
dragonflylace wrote:I downloaded this fine & played for several levels until the odd holidays & then it glitched on me to the point that it won't let me into the game at all. I try to pull the game up, it gets me through to the main menu & when I press play it freezes or bumps me out & says there's a problem with windows? & as soon as there's a solution available it will fix it. Like others have said, it's not my system I've downloaded other recent games & no problems, I've spent tons of money & I've NEVER had a problem with you guys until now (with my most favorite & anticipated game).

have you tried uninstalliing and reinstalling the game? that's usually what I have to do when I get those messages and then it works just fine

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 14, 12 5:27 PM
nope, both my peeps were lying in the bed when I checked on them tonight, and waving good bye message states must start over..

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 13, 12 11:31 AM
your family refuses to have any kids?? My guys are WAY too old and haven't had any, and no one has come by to ask to be adopted.. I tried using the baby boost etc on them, I had them see the doc, but now we're to the age where someone is going to die, am I going to have to start over?

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Jan 9, 12 4:42 AM
no fix yet?? Is there going to be one??

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 3, 12 6:44 AM
when I beta tested this game months ago I was very disappointed. It was exactly like the cooking Dashes without any difference other than it was cavemen instead of Flo and the gang. That was months ago and I really hope that it has been improved since it's been so long since I beta'd it

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Dec 27, 11 6:17 AM
I got this game from the devs and had that exact problem, with the flickering black at the bottom of the screen... I wrote them but have received no response. I was hoping the BFG would have a version without that but when I play here - even in windowed mode- it kicks me out as soon as I hit the play triangle.. I'm very sad about that, I'll be looking forward to a fix

posted in Home Sweet Home: Christmas Edition on Dec 12, 11 6:11 AM
I really wanted to play this game, looks like a lot of fun, but the game keeps freezing when I start the very first building project I've tried twice and both times I had to do a hard reboot in order to get out of the screen.. ctrl alt and del didn't even work, alt tab... nothing.. can someone tell me how to fix this? I can't find this edition offered on any other sites and I wanted to play it

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 11, 11 6:48 PM
Does anyone know??

I don't enjoy the virtual villagers, but I really like this one. Does anyone know any other games like this one, and whether there are plans for a sequel?

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 6, 11 12:36 PM
you don't have to do the repairs there's something like the sink is leaking.. I mean the walls don't need to be repaired or the floors fixed first..

this is the first trophy I got and the only thing I had to do was no socks/wrappers, no weeds, remote back and trash empty.. (I haven't even seen a spider web,,...)

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 6, 11 12:33 PM
it's not working for me either

do you need to HAVE a pool in one of your families?

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 6, 11 12:23 PM
you can only put it out after you've unlocked the shed and located the fire extinguishers...

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Dec 2, 11 3:03 PM
well I didn't like this game at all the movement of left and right on the screen etc got me dizzy.. I actually came in here to see if roxanne's necklace had the same game mechanics...

I doubt it.. my graphics card is too old as well and I'm not about to go out and get a new one just to play one game.. oh well

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Nov 6, 11 6:37 PM
it's leaning against the house by the front door

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 11 11:33 AM
3 houses with gardens and dovecote I think. each house with garden is 50 and the dovecoat gives 50 per house... 300 happiness

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 8:50 AM
thanks Valdy, I appreciate it

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 4, 11 7:51 AM
I know lots of people reviewed this as a CE but where are the comments/reviews for THIS version? And I thought that BFG was going to start providing a link to the CE reviews.. wonder what happened to that? I can't even find the link on the game page any more. I'm cranky and want a game and can't find any reviews for this one

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator