Posts created by crgriff58

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 3:34 PM
Anyone else having trouble finding all the morphing objects and hearts? Played game twice and cannot get the achievements for these. Don't know how many you need to find or anything. Strategy guide no real help either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 12:30 PM
Has anyone been able to solve this? Is there a key to solving it? Help!

Thanks sazoria,

How do you get the Art of the Game in achievements? Doesn't explain what it is.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 17 3:48 PM
TY

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 17 8:23 PM
How do you switch areas to get all the items without using the hint button? Can't find anywhere to move right to next area.

At the ticket booth at circus, touch the other noises to wake attendant then use the horn. You'll get award. But don't use the horn until you've touch the others at least twice each.

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on May 9, 17 7:12 AM
Can't gem gem with wallet in safe. Can't get out of game once in there. Menu won't come up.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:28 PM
Did anyone find this. Haven't found it and no Idea what it is.....help....

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:24 PM
Did anyone find this. Haven't found it and no Idea what it is.....help....

You have to be a math expert almost to get this: You find the code under the mattress with scalpel. Then you have to figure out what each one means like: Heart + Spade = 5. for that to be so, the heart has to really equal 3 and the spade is a 2. Next The club - the heart has to be: Club is 8 and the heart is the 3 equaling 5. Then the club - the spade....the club would be and 8 and the spade a 2 equaling 6. Do you see it? the answer being 2 8 3.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 3:31 PM
Not happy with the game at all. Too many glitches. For number 8 its very disappointing. Fix it please. Other wise, I want a different game.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 3:16 PM
Finally found the lightning. No where near where the hint shows you. Another person was right, have to use magnifying glass above umbrella one tree to left of umbrella. Now having problems the next time you go into that same HOP. Can't find grey sash or flame. Hints are no help as they show you inside vase or off the screen. Not liking this game at all......

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 16 2:42 PM
Can't get lightning from HOP at Investigation site. Tried everything. Hint shows where it is at but not there. Even tried using magnifying glass. Can't go any further in game without Rose Bouquet. Even tried downloading it again. No go. What do I do?????

Thanks. 9Otters.

I found the one in Council Cabinet and one (turtle) at the Hermits Place but I can't find the 3rd one. Anyone have any idea where the 3rd one is?

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 15 9:02 AM
am unable to pick up 30th card on the table you put fireworks together. What is the deal. Can't get that achievement since I can't pick up the card!!!Frustrating!!!

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 15 8:59 AM
One is on the table with fireworks which I have been unable to pick up to get all 30. Anyone else having the same problem? How do you get it?

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on May 11, 15 1:54 PM
Can not get all the awards because every time I win the bonus game with the butterfly, the game sends and error message and throw me out. Very frustrating as I have tried several times and just as I win the error message comes us and throws me out. ERRRRRRR!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 14 11:42 AM
Has anyone found the three fairies in the game. If so where are they? Haven't been able to find them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator