Posts created by jewsecretdev

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 16, 10 6:34 AM
Ozibird wrote:Can anyone tell me where to find the last fuse I am stuck on this and only just started playing this game

Thank you

Hello Ozibird
Yes of course I already answered you in PM.
All the Best

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 16, 10 6:23 AM
Ozibird wrote:Does anyone know where to find the last fuse or is there a walkthrough for this game thanks

Hello Ozibird
Yes of course I already answered you in PM.
All the Best

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 15, 10 5:59 PM
Yes you can see our walkthrough on color-brush studios page--please use "yahoo" this search engine is the fastest way to find our official website.
Thanks

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 15, 10 2:42 PM
mcurty wrote:
jewsecretdev wrote:Please write me where I blamed at least someone on this board? All that I wrote to DOCTOR GOOD is something that I have suggested that his computer have not the last graphics driver, and I did so in order that would find the problem and then help him. Tell me please how I had insulted him?

Thanks for coming back. I have spent quite a long time reading this whole thread and I apparently missed some comments. I did note that you suggested to someone to check to make sure their computer was up-to-date. That is the same response that BF CS would have given. I also noticed that you suggested that technical problems be moved to the Tech forum which is an appropriate response. It seems that some on here just want to blame and criticize without actually helping to solve problem. Note: you do have one comment on tech forum that is trying to help solve problems.

I have 3 days did not leave the forum and for all people who needed help, I always in PM. I'm sorry that was forced left the technical forum thread, I was forbidden there to help, because that rules do not allow me to do it, but I want to repeat that in the PM I can not help everyone.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 15, 10 1:15 PM
Please write me where I blamed at least someone on this board? All that I wrote to DOCTOR GOOD is something that I have suggested that his computer have not the last graphics driver, and I did so in order that would find the problem and then help him. Tell me please how I had insulted him?

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 14, 10 12:25 PM
Hey Everyone
Today we have a little surprise for all the people who liked our game and helped us with an objective critique. We whant to thank everyone for your being with us on this forum and in PM. And want to thank you and give you few free desktop wallpapers.
Unfortunately for the forum rules do not allow me to give a link to our official website, but thanks to those keywords "Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones". I think you'll find us in search engines such as "yahoo".
If you will have some problems to find our web site write me in PM I will surely help you. Thank you and all the Best

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 14, 10 9:30 AM
Hi Everyone
If you need the link for a full Walkthrough write to me in PM.
Very soon Walkthrough will be available on this forum too.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 13, 10 3:09 PM
Hi everyone!!!
On our official website is available free Strategy Guide. Unfortunately on the rules of the community, I can not give a direct link, but I think it will be no problem to find our official website of developers through a search system - by this words Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones . I think you'll easy find us in search engines such as "yahoo".
If you will have some problems to find our web site write me in PM I will surely help you. Also very soon we'll put ours Strategy Guide on this forum. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.
Thank you all!

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 5:18 PM
Hi LoveYa2
If I wanted someone else to cheat then made a 10 new account few weeks before the game out and would write whatever I want. Yes, my English is bad and google translator helps me . But I think that not only I use this translator on this forum, because i think my grammar mistakes like everyone else who use online translators. I do not want something to prove and argue, but let's not forget that here we are discussing the game Thanks

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 3:55 PM
Hi all I'm back.
Please do not quarrel , if you find any issues please report them in this thread "Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only"
We respect your comments and tried to help every one.
Thanks all.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 1:32 PM
Rose151 wrote:
I run WIN 7 and the problems I had were as follows:
Screens flashing totally white. (Is this supposed to happen?)
Very slow game cursor.
15 minutes into the game a huge error message that took up 1/3 of the screen.

This problem is easily solved, Please go to this page "Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only" here must help you to fix it. BIG Thanks

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 11:18 AM
Please understand, we do not blame, maybe I'm just not properly expressed. Just please understand us, we did a lot of tests, and have never encountered your error, and just trying to give advice how to fix it . Sorry one more time .
I also want to thank you all for criticism, we are fully perceive everything that you said and it is very useful for us. Thank you for objective criticism.

I think it doesn't help with American English that the language over here a lot of times gets rather butchered and abbreviated and people get away with it.

Indeed English (American) and English (British) is very different, we had so many problems with this so we have decided to do more incline to English (American) here is not possible to please everyone, sorry.
Thanks again to all of you, we tried to do everything for you enjoy our game

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 9:16 AM
grabbinbugs wrote:I posted earlier on a different thread about playing issues but in fairness to the devs, I checked out my video driver for updates...yep that fixed all the issues...did not make those teenie objects bigger or easier to find lol lol lol...but at least game plays. Now that I am playing...finally... I like the game. Some of the objects are toughies but not all. Mini games are not terrible and the story is acceptable. I find the graphics to be quite nice and music though a bit repetitious is not the worst. It's pretty much a straight forward HOG but not a bad game.

Thanks, enjoy the game. We as developers tried to make the game enjoyable, we are not trying to cheat someone, simply download a completely free trial and only after that you will be able to personally assess how much you liked the game.
Have a good gaming weekend

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 8:36 AM
Hello everyone. I am one of the representatives of the developers of this game and now I will try to respond to your comments.
lovely62
yasure
WEEZIETAYLOR
And other soory for this misunderstanding-we did a lot of tests and has never faced such a problem.
There are only speculate that our game is not compatible with yours operating system. Please tell me what your operating system you have and I try help you. One more times sorry.

just received a message from one user who had a similar problem, and decided it so-see picture http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1299/uac0.jpg

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 7:18 AM
mspaws wrote: Just demo'd this game and really enjoyed it! I have a 24 inch monitor so maybe that helped finding the objects easier. I did find in the flashlight scene looking for batteries that when I used the hint did sparkles and made the battery easy to find. I will buy this game as it is cute, little on the challenging side and fun!
It also seems to be a straight HOG which is what I like!
Paws

Thank you very much for your positive feedback very nice to hear that our game is fun. This proves once again that all people is different, some like hard puzzles, the other like that everything was easy. I respect those and those people simply do not cater to everyone. Demo this is free - thanks Big fish for demo version, people can try it and if the game liking, just buy and enjoy, if he did not like the game just ignore .

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 5:59 AM
Hello everyone. I am one of the representatives of the developers of this game and now I will try to respond to your comments.

how can I change OPTIONS??? nothing seems to work, and the music (?) is clangy.

To change options Click on the blue rectangles
peglegann Thank you for what you have already commented on it.
Be

careful Ann, this game has more bugs than a $2.00 flop house.
I have a feeling the amount of posts in the tech thread will be astronomical!!

Please tell us about any errors (astronomica)you talking about? maybe I'm wrong but I guess it's not fair to blame a game of errors, without having the facts.

had no audio on The Queen of Spades game and now have noticed two other games in my BF game manager that have no audio but played okay before!

All I just can say that this is not a problem with the game - problems with the sound drivers on your computer that you just need to try to upgrade, then I think everything will be fine with all games including our own.
Please before you write comments, please make sure that your computer are the most recent driver. In an age when computers change every day, it is very important to install on your computer the most recent drivers for your entire computer. This will be useful not only for gaming but also for all other applications.
And yet I want to say one thing in the world do not have any games or applications that will run on all computers in the world ... it's natural. Because each of us has different operating systems, different computer configuration ... different resolution screens and video cards. And to make an application that runs on all of this is impossible. I am very sorry to those people who have appeared some problems with the launch of our game.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 5:47 AM
My cursor disappeared during the fuse puzzle and I couldn't escape the scene or the game no matter what I tried. I had to pull the plug to escape. That's as specific as I can get. Better luck in the future.
Dr.good
p.s. was this game ever beta'ed?

I honestly do not know what could be the problem - before release the game we did the tests more than 50 different computers, never before this problem did not arise as you can see on the forum you are the first who has a problem--sorry for this but I have only one suspect that your computer just not compatible with your computer or you have not latest drivers...please update you drivers and start the game with new profile.On more sorry and Thanks.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 5:18 AM
Hello everyone. I am one of the representatives of the developers of this game and now I will try to respond to your comments. First I want to thank you for any comments (though not positive) but we respect your point of view and try to avoid these shortcomings in future.

"This game is not for people that have difficulty seeing small / very well blended items. It gave me a headache and I can usually find items with little difficulty."

Our game was originally designed as a hidden object game and not an adventure. Therefore, emphasis was placed precisely at finding hidden objects. This should be interesting for players «old school». To compensate for the well-hidden objects, we speeded up the hint. "

First of all the game is buggy as hell. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't."

Sorry but if you write such comments then please include any errors you find. I know that we spent on the testing a very long time and tried to delete every bug. And if there is evidence that the game has bugs, please talk about them.

"So the second scene is only illuminated by the flashlight, when you have found it in the first scene that is, and you have to find fuses. Well I started off all right until it came to the last one and I just can't find it. "

We wanted to achieve realism so we decided to make hint under the darkness . All you need is just to make a flashlight tour of the scene, the hint is rather large and it is not difficult to notice it.
If you have any questions ask it to me I'll be glad to help you.
In the near future we will try to make strategic guide for a better passing the game.
And one more thing please understand that every game developer have their level of skills, we tried to do everything in our power for you to playing in our game with pleasure. Sorry if we did not meet some of your hopes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator