Posts created by gum_nut

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 12 8:58 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 15, 11 7:13 PM
[b]I wasn't going to buy this ,but after reading the reviews here I will demo it and methinks I will buy it as I am guided by the fishies here ,and they are usually right! Happy gaming to all fishies.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 9, 11 7:21 PM
Great game,very funny in parts,like robinson I was also fond of some of the pirates.
Hope the sequel comes out soon.
Happy gaming fishies,and have a great day.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 7, 11 6:50 PM
Just finished playing this game and loved it,I thought the 'cross stitch mini game'was cute,was a new idea for me,never seen it anywhere else.Hope there is a follow up game.Good gaming to all fishies.

posted in The Heritage on Feb 28, 11 3:50 PM
I have seen some dumb endings but this one has to be the worst!!! When I got to the butterfly screenI thought the game or my P.C. were faulty,but obviously not,If they do have a sequel I hope it has a sensible ending! I feel we were ripped off with this game.

posted in The Heritage on Feb 26, 11 5:45 PM
@ patriciablake To feed baby ,after you find the glass part of baby bottle , fill it from the milk kettle before you can put the teat on.Happy gaming.

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 24, 11 6:57 AM
Just won the garden contest,a bit disappointed with the ending . I got more money and thought I would be able to buy additional items such as fish for the pond flowers etc or maybe do stuff inside the house. It did have an ending(sort of) fireworks when you won the contest but then you could still earn more money ,whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?????
Good game though .

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 22, 11 9:49 PM
i didnt notice anywhere that the flashlight guy was African/American!First time I knew they were the only people of color in the world!!!Get over it, just play the game and enjoy.By the way Austin is English ,I didnt notice America mentioned anywhere yet!

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 22, 11 9:33 PM
in gardenscapes my dog is named Neddy amd he does as he pleases which is mainly annoying Austin,LOL!

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Jan 3, 11 4:13 AM
[b]I have bought 3 Sherlock Holmes games now and this one is by far the best!Happy New Year fellow fishies.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Dec 18, 10 7:58 PM
[b]Just finished this game and loved it! But then I always do love Luxor games.
The only levels I didnt like were the ones that went soooooooooo slowly e.g. as on the ship.Other than that it was great.
Merry Xmas and a Happy new Year to all fishies.

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 25, 10 5:58 AM
I am having the same problem as 'maestro' with 1 small piece missing from the mapI have no way of getting past the bramble bushes without it.Do I need to start the whole game over again.I have retraced my steps so many times but cant find it anywhere.I would be pleased with any help fishies could give me.Thanx in advance

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Nov 21, 10 6:04 PM
To balloon girl....I dont usually read instructions either,the only reason I did was because it seemed dumb to have useless coins.However as I said before I would still prefer to have a shop and 'choose your own poison'LOL.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Nov 20, 10 12:37 AM
I looked up the instructions re coins.If you get 30 you get another life.I would still prefer a shop!

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Nov 19, 10 6:36 PM
I agree, I've got quite a way into the game,been expecting 'SHOP' to pop up!!!No such luck.As well as buying there, it was a measure of how well you were doing! Ah!well such is life.I will buy it as I am a Luxor fan but disappointed there is no shop! Now I dont have to bother chasing after coins anymore which was fun.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Nov 19, 10 6:34 PM
I agree, I've got quite a way into the game,been expecting 'SHOP' to pop up!!!No such luck.As well as buying there it was a measure of how well you were doing! Ah!well such is life.I will buy it as I am a Luxor fan but disappointed there is no shop!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 8, 10 3:57 PM
just had a cataract op...,hence dark glasses LOL.I still managed to struggle through this addictive game.Loved it !I think its better than Imperial Staff,which I also enjoyed.If they keep improving like this ,I cant wait for their next game.Good mix of HOG and FROG and the graphics were amazing.It was even better than some Collectors Editions ,kept me intrigued the whole time. If in doubt I can assure you it wont be a waste of money.

posted in Redrum ™ on Sep 6, 10 8:30 PM
[b]Dont be put off if you didnt like this game....I just finished Murder..time flies the sequel to this one.A much better game by far than Murder! Probably a bit more gory but great game play.Trickier and not so easy as this one.Try it if you like challenges.
Sorry called it Murder instead of Redrum lol Spelled backwards ...still Lol ROFL!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Aug 31, 10 7:33 PM
Just finished this game...loved it.good luck to all fishies

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 29, 10 11:15 PM
thank you so much mamachi ,I was really stuck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator