Posts created by anne216

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 16, 09 6:01 AM
Thanks Gove and Kishi I will try it and see how I go.
Thamks Anne

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 16, 09 5:45 AM
Hi govegril Thamks but I can mute the sound system what I nmeant was that in the other thread for this game, some-one said you couldn't p-lay without sound and I thought that meant you had to listen for verbal clues and not wwritten ones, i leave all sound on in the actuall games I play but turn the sound system off, sorry for the confusion.
Thanks Anne

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 16, 09 5:32 AM
Hi guys
A quick question, can you play this game with the sound off, I am pretty much deaf so have it muted so as not to annoy anyone else,asw I have my PC set up through my tv and jave surround sound, I know dumb for a person thats practicaly deaf, but thats life.
Thanks Anne

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on May 9, 09 8:01 AM
Hey Poodle I am so glad to ee you I really missed your reveiws lately and hoped you were ok, I don't post much atm but always Love your reveiws as another with disabilities what you like is also what I like so thankyou for all you do.
I also purchased this what a lovely suprise it was, love it

Hope you feel better soon

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 23, 09 7:51 AM
Well what a lovely and relaxing game this is, very nice and a must have, for me anyway.
I thought i'd say, that I have vista and have not had any problems running this game at all and no its not a laptop, the only problem I have in the last week it has taken sooo looooong to download any game, what normaly takes 10 minutes is taking 2hrs and its only BFG thats taking so long as tried a demo at spinny and the clockwork man only took 6minutes and i have no idea whats going on.
Anne

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 6:24 AM
hi
use the teapot on the fire, then all will be clear to you, that is if its the first scene your in.
Good luck hTH

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 13, 09 8:20 PM
Thankyou forensicMD I have found the little bugger and now almost sane again so thanks for the reply
Anne

posted in Annabel on Mar 13, 09 8:23 AM
oopsadaisy wrote:Got access violation too.

Updated drivers, disabled firewall etc etc, uninstalled game, shut down computer, re-installed................3 times!!!

Message comes up at exactly the same point every time - right after the first dialogue grrrrr.

Anyone any ideas please??

Ditto same problem for mei'm updated to the max new pc 500gb hard drive 6meg ram new hd video card and never a problem with any games, hope they they have a fix soon.
Anne

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 13, 09 7:20 AM
hi fishies

Could someone please tell me where the chosticks are in cabin 3 I have one left to find and No hints left very frustrating and about to tear my hair out.
thanks Anne

posted in Angela Young's Dream Adventure on Mar 10, 09 3:33 AM
Hi fishies

The graphics were extremely clear on my screen without any fiddling nice gameplay one gripe some items very small but you have plenty of hints so no biggy for me, when I bought the sepernt of isis , which I regret because I can't find anything, and only got to where you find the numbers in the ticket office it is a shocker and i can't move on.
But this game because it is so clear i can find most things and its my time to waste so you will find the items sooner or later, its different and I will buy.
Anne

posted in Unwell Mel™ on Feb 20, 09 7:13 AM
Loving it!! A great go to game when HO is slow and its its been a low HO season at the mo, but great fun, and No braindrain required from this kitty, thanks BF great game.will buy for sure.
Anne

Edit to add RELAXED MODE sold for me No relaxed mode no buy

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 4, 09 8:29 AM
I'm just wondering if I am the only one that couldn't read the list of items to find it was small and the contrast on writing not good enough for me to see however I did find all the items with randonm clicking and with what looked out of place the items were clearly visible and easy to find but the list wasn't for me anyway i liked the game and it ran smoothly good graphics a bit simple though mini games easy the hardest part was trying to read the clues so i didn't buy even though i would have had the list been clear to see just mO

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 2, 08 4:03 AM
hi poodlebear

yes i just tred it and yes kinda goofy, but i like ghostly things i haven't come acrosse a minigame yet just a room that didn't seem to do much check the computer and read mail did i miss something maybe? if it had some good minigames i mght buy it,i have so many games to make a decision on at the moment like alabama smith i liked the game play but reading the writing was hard for me but i like inventory games oh i have no idea and after RTR everything seems a bit dull i''d like another ME or mushroom Age or cassandra anything like them would be great, but i guess will have to be patient,but i don't do patience well lol
Anne

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Nov 17, 08 4:08 AM
hi Mrs2lots1

welcome to the pond

This may be wrong but have you clicked where the stars are around the sheriffs house on the map,if so tech support is very good and they will help you,i have played the game and had no problemsit is a great game.
Good luck Anne

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 17, 08 3:57 AM

Hi guys

thanks everyone i've got through with the mouse,my cat got him,sorry alls well but noww i'm stuck on the moving bricks puzzle i've moved them side to side and collapsed heaps bbut i'm not getting anywhere,am i missing something or just dumb,i seem to have a lot duh momnts.
Thanks Anne

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 16, 08 5:56 PM
Thankyou sooooo much Fiobo

i didn't even notice the typwriter snd ofcourse,what I thought was a tile was the paper for the typwriter duh me.
So after doing that everything is just as it should be and now finished that level,thanks to you ofcourse,i now have my sanity back,well as much I have anyway.
Thanks again Anne

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 16, 08 6:03 AM
Hi
i m at the waterfall i have in my inventory a tile which should go into the stone thingy however it will not go in i am doing it when the gears on the curser are rotating but nothing happens i have done everything else except the arrow and the hammer but if i try to put the arrow in its place it says i will do that later i am guessinf the chalice goes in the the box in the the cave but because the tile won't go into its olace i'm stuck,any sugestions before i go nuts
Thanks Anne

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Nov 14, 08 7:41 AM
Hi everyone

I too have finished the game and really enjoyed it,but the last mini-game was a killer for me my eyes arv't good enough for that little example you get I think I must have done it about 50 times I kept running out of time with 2 more blue thingies to put in I tell ya I nearly gave up and had a hissy fit yelled at the screen the whole nine yards then finally got the damn thing but a great game none the less.
Thanks to the fishies that suggested it
Anne

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Nov 10, 08 2:46 AM

thanks smallhaven

What a grat game it is

and to finish the serenity and courage thing
Give me the wisdom to know the differnce.

ans I think for me that's the hardest part (the gofer is pulling me in) help!! lol

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Nov 9, 08 5:57 PM
Thanks anniejo and annby it really is a great game and i don't think i can stop playing it by going cold tukey, so will have to play it a couple more times
Anne

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator