Posts created by Suxanne

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jan 31, 12 1:06 PM
Hi, is there a walkthrough for the mini games? I have tried every variation of the clockmaker 5 and nothing works. I have no idea how to complete the sandpit and am struggling with some of the locks. I have reached the end but cannot complete unless I finish all the games.

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Nov 8, 11 1:08 PM
Hi, Does anyone know what to do after the second search of the lab?

posted in Treasures of the Serengeti on Mar 28, 11 12:33 PM
I was enjoying this game but now I am stuck, have been playing this level for a few hours now, can't move on - getting bored. Any suggestions?

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 26, 11 1:51 PM
[I was playing the 'petal' mini game when one of the petals disappeared; I then played the 'chemistry' mini game where a piece of the equipment disappeared. Do they reappear later? The skip buttons don't work. Any ideas? Frustrated

Thanks, when I returned to the game a few days afterwards the screwdriver was in my inventory even though I had checked it from one end to the other a number of times. Computers ???

posted in Gemini Lost on Feb 7, 11 12:56 PM
Any idea how to make the 12 people stay on the transportation unit - mine keep running away. I can only keep three there at any one time. Frustrated.

Screwdriver:
Thanks. There is a rake and a hoe, I have clicked on both but nothing happens, no other poles in sight. Have you any other suggestions?

I cannot find the screwdriver, the shed does not glow, I have checked the walkthrough and have all the other items and completed the tasks. Any ideas? Frustrated

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 18, 10 12:23 PM
Having spent days trying to complete Chapter 11 solution V and Chapter 13 Solution H I finally gave in and clicked on skip as the walkthrough is no help. I have now completed the game and the main complaint I have is that because the items were so small it takes time to find them (if I found a few in succession I was given bonus points) before I discover any they begin to 'glow' which stops any bonus points being allocated - very frustrating.

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 15, 10 2:24 PM
Will you show me how to complete the slide puzzle in Chapter 13? The one which has solution H as the final slide? Thanks. Su

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 15, 10 2:21 PM
Was the puzzle in Chapter 13 solution H? Did you ever find a solution? Will you share it? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator