Posts created by HOGgamer

posted in Cursed House 4 on Apr 4, 18 4:01 PM
I ran into a problem(s) with level 87. I complete everything except the lower right corner that had a chest and bug coins around. I killed all the moving bugs but the bug coins did not change in order to complete the level. I restarted that level and made sure I did the right side first. Everything changed except this time the half coin at the bottom lost it right hand partner. I don't know if this a same problem . I had to commit to skip this level.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 17, 18 8:43 PM
For me, the glass jars aren't behaving like they should, meaning the respective color aren't being destroyed

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:47 PM
Thank you for being one of my friends in the castle. I always wonder where you went. Have a wonderful holiday and new year.

Lorie

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 12:04 PM
Thanks, I was gone for a week.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 8:17 AM
Has this happen to anyone before or how did you fix this. I've had several establish friends be placed in the invite column. How did this happen. This has happen one other time and I lost that friend. A game glitch?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 17 11:51 AM
I wish that that daily quest would match as you level up to different areas so that some of the repetitive useless items can be used.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 4:30 PM
Can you clarify what is the dice table achievement. Is it rolling double sixes?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 4:30 AM
Hi my Id is 600055 if you want to add me to your friends list -- this is a PC. Feel free to delete me at the end of Christmas event Lorie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 7:33 PM
I too had to rebuilt my PC and lost all my friends except John. My old Id is 303572.
My new Id is 600055. If you see this post please re invite me. I know your game names but not your Id number. The name i used is Lorie

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 16 7:08 PM
jack7242 wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:
eggbox wrote:I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem as me, but I accepted a lot of new friends for the spring event, but just lately when I go into the game a lot of these people are showing up in my invited friends, whereas I didn't invite them in the first place - they invited me. Is this a glitch?
Happy gaming,
Kate

They deleted you probably because they are done with the spring hunt. I would never delete anyone unless they delete me themselves. I have indicated "OK2delete" on my avatar to let people know I'm done so they are free to delete me anytime. I personally think it's just rude to delete people before they are finished.

Thank you for this info, I wondered why my friends were disappearing into the invited box. I've also noticed that some friends have reverted to their other rooms, which is a bit disappointing as I have still to complete the hunt.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 16 5:45 AM
I would like anyone to add me to their friend's list my code 303572. i would like to finish the spring event. If you have SE on the end of your name I will delete your name at the end.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 16, 15 9:28 AM
Occasionally, this happens. I will be playing a scene and score points but sometimes during the playing of other scenes it stops scoring any points for total or time, stays at zero. Until I exit the game and restart. I will pay more attention if the issue occurs at specific HO areas

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 2, 14 7:45 PM
I have won several different chest but they don't show up in the inventory to redeem. Is this a bug? I win these chest in the wishing well area.

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 12, 12 8:30 AM
I just got through playing this game and found it to be very laborious because the cursor was very very touchy and would not readily change into a hand to pick up objects or it would not move inventory item very readily to the scene or it would say this is not what you want to do knowing this is where the object interacts. Lot of times the cursor would flicker back and forth between pointer and hand like you need to be so on the mark with no slop factor. Also, lot of times I had to totally give out of the game and return or back out of a scene in order for the prior scene to interact. This is the most frustrating game I ever played.

The hamster is on the cross next to the rocket ship. Need the hamster whistle to collect

I am also in an area that I can't get pass because the scene is frozen.I'm at the locket. I've installed and reinstalled x3 but no go. I had brought the SE originally then brought the CE but hadn't change my situation. I even spoke to their live chat but that hadn't resolved my issue. I've played other games by ERS but have had no issues with game locking up. Any solutions out there?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator