Posts created by Boomers46

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Jul 20, 13 3:47 PM
Ok I have answer. Have to get bottle of Ink from desk after climbing up long ladder into the attic

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Jul 20, 13 3:15 PM
I look in fountain but there is no key there to take as described in walkthrough. Looks like water in fountain. Does water need to be drained first?

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Jul 19, 13 9:27 PM
Help!!! Stuck!!! I open hat to see ink. Click on ink but can't get it. Push button to stamp form but with no ink nothing happens. I follow directions as shown in walkthru but cannot get ink to get by this step. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong

posted in Super Granny 6 on Mar 1, 12 10:41 PM
When you get all the kittys home a ladder appears that allows you to easily go up and get the key.Then you have to rush madly to the gate two scenes to left before time of key runs out.

I likewise can't find the dog either. Please advise someone abot how to find dog

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Dec 23, 11 2:18 PM
Hint says use button on lift panel of elevator. Used to get close up panel. Used the buitton but says I got the right idea but doesn't work. Is there some other step I must do first? How do I get this button to work?

posted in Azada ™ on Sep 10, 11 8:59 PM
I don't know why so many dislike this game. I like puzzles and adventure type games and this Azada 1 and 2 are at the top of my list. And the robot maze is one of my favorites. I don't care too much for the Simon Says color squares memory ones but I got thru them ok. Looking for sequel 3. Sorry so many don't agree.

posted in Paradise on Aug 8, 11 12:04 AM
I too had lots of problems with the walkthrough. It was very accurate as it was presented but I played the Siberia series without the kind of same problems. Part of my problem was due to the walkthrough and part to the game itself. This had a excellant story line with surprises and all. But it was not logical at times and without the walkthrough I would not have had a hope of getting very far. But I had problems with the left/right pointers in walkthrough (was it Ann's right or left or the screen left or right) or (was it three screens left and one up) or (was it shown as left but really left with a little bit of up or down) this kind of thing. I often was lost and thought that it was a sort of puzzle/maze thrown in and had to go back to see where I went wrong. Sometimes I found a whole way different that I thought that I wouldn't have got from the walkthrough by itself but then I realzed the walkthrough was accurate all along but not very clear so that I wandered into incorrect choices and got flustrated. I can see that a lot of hours were spent putting it together and found it overall to be quite helpful and accurate. Just needs a little more clarity in spots.

posted in Paradise on Aug 7, 11 11:36 PM
How did you finally do it. I got the stick ok and do the same thing the opposite way. Swing way over the bee hive and change to active spot but cannot knock down the bee hive.

posted in Paradise on Aug 7, 11 9:38 PM
I got it now. Must click on animal to start the short video of ferry leaving dock.

posted in Paradise on Aug 5, 11 3:38 AM
I'm stuck there too but with a little different situation. Got to take gas can to right front of ferry. Out at road before going to ferry must go far forward (right) and three clicks way over the right side of ferry. This allows you to walk on the pier all the way beside the sunken right corner of ferry. Put can down on sunken part and lifts ferry a little. Must go back to truck two more times to get another gas cans. After placing the third can on the corner the ferry is no longer sunken on right. Then go back and herd the animal pulling the cart and he will pull the cart onto the ferry. Then u are supposed to walk to front of ferry and watch what happens. I'm stuck here. Can now go to front of ferry ok but nothing happens. Hope this helps you and maybe you can figure out why I am stuck

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 10, 11 10:47 PM
I finally got it. Thanks to Mr_Russ. I found another empty coconut shell on a path near the now going geyser.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 10, 11 10:46 PM
I finally got it. Thanks to Mr_Russ. I found another empty coconut shell on a path near the now going geyser.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 10, 11 5:15 AM
Thanks I'll look for another one. The Walk Thru was really definite saying "Take the empty coconut shell that Jep used earlier on the opening of the turbine duct". So that is why I have kept on trying to get that one back. Also the door with Alien markings shows gears like it needs something but everything I use on it gives me a set of gears with line through it. I'm really stumped on this one.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 10, 11 1:31 AM
I used the empty coconut shell on turbine duct to get motor running again. The walk through says I must use the empty coconut shell Jep used on turbine duct and combine it with the eyepiece to cure Jep. I can't figure how to get empty coconut shell back in inventory after Jep has used it on turbine duct. I don't understand this at all.

If I try to take it back out time after he uses it on the turbine duct then the game can't go on. If I try to go back after the motor is running and get to the door with Alien drawing on it I find that the door is stuck. If I try to get it after fighting Slugger the game has an automatic scene where Jep pulls slugger out but can't see how I can get the coconut shell or get get back in (door stuck again as well as any other time).

How and where can I get the coconut back in inventory? I am stuck and need help to get these two items put together. I have tried for days and am about to give up and erase game and go on to something else. If anyone has an answer HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 6, 11 1:08 AM
The walk through states that I must take the empty coconut shell Jep used on turbine duct and the eyepiece in steps to cure. I can not figure how to get empty coconut shell back in inventory after Jep uses it on turbine duct. Help I don't understand this at all. If I take it back out time he uses it the game can't go on. How and where can I get the coconut back in inventory? I am stuck and need help to get these two items put together. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 1, 11 10:34 AM
Finally got it. It was there all along. The third thing to combine for the igniter was the sight on the transit which has to be disassembled first and then the sight added to get the complete igniter. I guess this was to use it like a magnifying glass with the sun to start fire.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on May 31, 11 4:11 AM
I need to find the third part to ignite fire. An igniter like matches,lighter, use of friction or use of the sun. Can't find any of this. Please help. I'm Stuck.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on May 29, 11 12:14 AM
I can see blue fruits across mud lake but not any soiled ones around or on ground. Bamboo stick not long enough to reach ones across lake. Can get Jep down and across the mud lake without any problem. I just can't find the 2 soiled blue fruits anywhere on either side of mud lake, on ground or anywhere. Help please, where are they?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on May 28, 11 12:14 AM
Got by it finally. Goes down path and all you hear is splash and see couple of spots appear on Jep. After picking up hornets nest I put in inventory to go back to tiger. Mistake. Have to carry it while moving till get to tiger. Walkthrough is little misleading in saying that there is an automatic scene. Jep is just a little dirty after sound with no other evidence. I expected more to happen.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator