Posts created by wvickers4952

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 3:34 PM
Wondering if anyone else has a problem finding the tarot card for Tamsin Blight in area around light pole in cemetery ??? Would like to collect ALL CARDS and it is not there to be found !!!!
Another glitch not found before game was introduced !!!!!!!!

posted in Myths of the World: Fire of Olympus Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 10:11 AM
Also having problem with getting KEY MOLD.
These new releases are getting worse all the time- get started with game and ALWAYS come up with little glitches that prevent the player from advancing because somethine is MISSING.

Come ON BFG get your S__T together !!!!!!

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 16 7:30 AM
Main chapter only- and if I press that button game goes back to where I left off previously and I have to play the game to the end of play again.
So I am in a continuous loop finishing game over and over

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 16 4:58 PM
I have completed main chapter 2 times now and when I end it and try to play bonus it does not show on the play page-- just like this is a SE copy of the game with no Bonus chapter

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 16 10:12 AM
I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with game not saving progress ?
I am finding out that if you end game before end of main chapter it will not save progress.
And even though you finish main game there is no place to go into bonus chapter

I would think that if you update a game you would fix the problem !!
You have had many people stating that there is NO CROSSBOW IN TENT !!!!
[Removed by Moderator] That is not a solution !!!!!
Well now I am one of those people. CAN NOT advance to bonus games until I finish main game and I cannot finish main game until I can find a CROSSBOW for RED!!!!
[Removed by Moderator]

Same problem here at electrical cabinet. I think that someone really should play these games before they are released to the public for sale !!!

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 6:47 PM
With OVER 82 tech complaints, DON'T ya think that we could see a CORRECTION to this program?????????????????

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 13, 14 2:21 PM
cannot see why if I download from BFG have a problem running this game [Removed by Moderator], NO PROBLEM and plays fine

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 6:58 AM
Install NO PLAY!! Reinstall- NO PLAY Start from game manager, NO game popup start
NO PLAY = NO TRIAL= NO BUY
When will BFG get the reasoning that they MUST TRY game before releasing

posted in Hope Lake on May 23, 14 2:47 PM
1st HO scene had to go off full screen to get ladle
2nd HO scene had to quit and restart game to get rod to retrieve fish'

Looks like an interesting game but WAY TOO Many problems in first 10 minutes to be considered a BUY

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 14 10:11 AM
OK. I tried your FIX???
After game installed - get ERROR activating
signs me out of the game manager.
Sign back in and press options/downloads/check for updates
Says NO GAME UPDATES AVAILABLE
Press ACTIVATE= Says this game could not be found.You may need to sign in with a different account.(YADA, YADA<YADA)
ERROR CODE 208!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBVIOUSLY GAME IS NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 4, 14 7:25 PM
Same Problem here. And I have seen more of them lately. Have been with BFG for close to 3 years as a avid player. Game freezes at Dr Gauss and 3 gems in wall

posted in Strange Discoveries: Aurora Peak on Aug 11, 13 7:42 PM
I played the game thru the trial phase and had NO problem.As soon as I purchased glitches started to show up.
Hint button freezes-exit and restart game to fix
Missing inventory (gray box, cursor over box item appears cannot grab)-exit and restart game to fix
Game freezes completely- exit and restart game to fix!
Getting to be a PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems to me that you need a professional game player to test your games ALL the way thru BEFORE you put on the market!!!!!!!!!!

Think you need to send this one back to techies and reissue a FIXED game

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Sep 3, 12 7:07 PM
Have just gotten thru the manhole and screen freezes with a black screen , music playing but NO WHERE TO GO.. NO EXIT+++ NO NOI+ NOTHING!!!!
CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to manager to exit game!!

NO wonder there is not a walkthru yet, you haven't played all the way thru game.....

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 9, 12 2:03 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled game. STILL STUCK at the breaking of the jar.
Just face it BFG has put out a PIECE OF **** for a game and should refund to all people that have purchased it. I can now see why there is not a walkthru for this game People would get to that part and follow walkthru AND IT STILL WOULD NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 8, 12 4:59 PM
Ditto here too. Can not see anything to smash bottle with and I searched the whole scene. I thought maybe I needed to go back and pick something up from a previous scene but can only go back one scene to room with trunk.
Not only problem I have had with this game and am wondering what the next problem will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 20, 12 9:07 AM
I am at chapter 4 in general store looking for box on counter for funnels. Box not there???? Anyone else have this problem??

posted in Them: The Summoning on Sep 28, 11 6:45 AM
I tried clicking on the water and then getting mask but I cannot grasp mask because inventory bar disappears as soon as I try to get mask. HELP

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Aug 14, 11 7:01 PM
Understand that this game was reintroduced with fixes==UPDATE! New version available for PuppetShow: Lost Town! April 18, 2011. I guess that the update didn't fix problem after all. Game still slows down an freezes in the salon. Obviously the problems started in April and they are STILL NOT FIXED!!!!
Isn't there anyone that plays these games first before they are released or just release and see how much money we can make before someone starts complaining!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator