Posts created by yodelrags

posted in Brickshooter Egypt on Feb 23, 13 8:45 AM
This game is great!! This is my 5th time thru the game. Each time the layout of the blocks are different. I am hooked on this game. Some levels take longer to clear but keep at it. I am almost finished and will start my 6th time on the game.

posted in Journey: The Heart of Gaia on Nov 25, 12 7:26 PM
Just finish the game and loved it!!! Want more games like this. Was about 6 hours just playing and enjoying. Did the hard mode.

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 12 11:29 AM
This was a good game, but the bonus chapter sucked. Don't waste your money or credit if you are getting it for the bonus game. Bonus game was about 15 minutes if that long and was just rerunning around finding stuff, and the puzzles were the fluid type. Fill this to this level that one to this level. Again, the game was good, but not worth the CE price if like me, you were getting it for the bonus game.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 12 11:17 PM
Bonus chapter. The mold for the coins is not there. Can not go any further. Good game, but I paid for a CE for the bonus chapter. Want a refund.

Well, nothing wrong with the game. had to play further in the game to get the mold. SG was misleading about when to use it. Off to play again.

posted in Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery on Jun 2, 12 9:35 PM
This is a great game and have played for about 2 hours and am almost finished. I agree with everyone on the amount of "talking" but it is still a great game. The puzzles are easy but I need a break on "thinking" sometimes and just enjoy the games.

posted in Tesla's Tower: The Wardenclyffe Mystery on Jun 2, 12 9:34 PM
This is a great game and have played for about 2 hours and am almost finished. I agree with everyone on the amount of "talking" but it is still a great game. The puzzles are easy but I need a break on "thinking" sometimes and just enjoy the games.

posted in Criminal Minds on May 15, 12 12:16 PM
walkthru shows section e in room located in the biker bar. There is no section e, so I can not get the rope or the combination for the locker. I have moused all over that room. Can get everything but the hidden area for section e.

Solved the problem. Had to put the lab coat that I found into the closet. Then the closet door shut and section e area was there. That really made sense. Love these games, so now I am going to go and get a class of wine.

posted in Criminal Minds on May 15, 12 12:09 PM
there is no hidden area label e. according to the walkthru e will give me the rope for the window and the locker combination. Can't do, if there is no e. ANyone else having this problem?

Well, I solved the problem. I had to put the lab coat that I found in the closet so the closet door would shut, then section e appeared. that really made sense. dud

I am stuck on the mirror puzzle and the help in the strat guide does not make sense. What do they mean by the @ after the numbers?

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 27, 12 3:32 PM
Alfredo's hut. Go down to the middle level.

Go to the left middle room with the monitor.

Where is this? Been all over his hut, stairs and elevator. This part is right after you put the red box on the prison wall.

figured it out!! Pull down on the handles on the door to get the right combination and then hit the enter button. Kept hitting the enter button, didn't know the handles could move. duh

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 27, 12 3:26 PM
Alfredo's hut. Go down to the middle level.

Go to the left middle room with the monitor.

Where is it? I have been all over his hut by elevator and the stairs and have found no middle room. This part is right after you put the "thinging" on the prison wall.

Thanks for any help.

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 9, 12 9:53 PM
everything was ok until I got the puzzle in the lab. It will not let me redo the puzzle.
I am not going to start the game over just for this. Please fix this, or I will want credit back for this game.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 9, 12 9:29 AM
ditto. Please fix this, can't go any farther. If don't, will want credit for another game. This game is real fun so far.

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Jan 11, 12 5:06 PM
this is a nice relaxing game. I used a punch card and it is worth it. The fun shapes are great and I like that I can have as many trays as I want. I put different colors in each one. This is the best way to do jigsaws!! No table needed.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 11 11:11 PM
WOW!! Different from any game I have played and have I enjoyed it!! want more of them. Great hunt and think game. the mime games are not hard and not easy as well. Overall, 5 out of 5 stars for me. Want more of them.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 8:55 AM
Thanks for your comments/reviews. I have the Void and it was great, so I bought this one without doing the free trail due to your comments. It is great too!!! thanks

What a rip off!!! It was so short and way way to easy. I have purchases all the rest of this series and bought this one with doing the demo. Never again.

Has anyone else had problems with the clock? I have all the hands and they are in the correct position, but the slot will not open so I can get the icon.

in the bonus game play, the clock will not do anything. all hands, etc are in the right place.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator