Posts created by 1975alto

posted in A Girl in the City on Mar 14, 11 8:47 AM
AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! Never got past the first screen. Couldn't even make out what the options were. Had to press ctrl alt del just to get out of it. UNINSTALL!! Don't waste your time, rewards points, or money on this mess! These games that don't work properly is starting to happen a little too frequently. Thankfully I wasn't able to waste any time on it just to be disappointed when the screens are freezing and you're not able to go on to the next location.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 23, 10 10:59 AM
I have installed this game and when I click on it to play it nothing happens. I just hear the big fish sound (like a fish bubbling in the water). I was going to buy the game but I'm glad I didn't since I can't get it to work. I have contacted customer service and they advised me to update my video card and such. I did that and the game still won't work. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and it still won't work. I'm so frustrated because I wait for long periods of time for games like this to be available

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator