Posts created by lnorris101

posted in Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 13 2:37 PM
I can't get the fire monitor lever to select the fire icon; it always goes right past it. Ideas?

posted in Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 13 7:15 AM
got it--thanks!

posted in Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 13 7:33 PM
Thanks for the reply! Restarting didn't help, so I'll try the tech thread.

posted in Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 13 7:09 PM
In the hidden object scene behind the vines early in the game, I got the walking stic and it disappeared along with he botanical tool kit. It isn't in my inventory or anywhere else. The last item to be found is the photo of the girl and Dad, but I can't progress. I tried reinstalling the game, with no luck. Ideas?

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 13 7:48 PM
I think the developers are Russian or Ukrainian.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 13 6:24 PM
It's a GAME, not a master's thesis. Obviously the game developers are not native speakers, if you look at all the surnames. So stop being a bully. They wrote a fantastic game for us, and they did a great job.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 5:59 PM
Why are the moderators removing so many posts? What is it that they don't want us to read so very much?

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 5:56 PM
I'm guessing Russia or the Ukraine.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 5:53 PM
Busted is perfectly fine, honestly.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 13 6:39 PM
I am a lip reader, and the language is clearly not English. Since the surnames of the developers are Russian, I'd say Russian!

sw0p wrote:
Quailridge wrote:I tried to download using the latest OS version. All my apps are current and as with other Echoes of the Past games, all I get after download is "Time is running out, 60 minutes left to play" and the game will not open. I have un/reinstalled Game Manager, turned off Firewall and still nothing. One would think this error would have been fixed a long time ago. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get even the Trial version to run, would love to hear. I know that if the Trial Version won't run, don't buy it because the purchased version won't work either!

Sue.

I have the same issue as Sue.

I also have this same issue!

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 12 8:35 AM
I also think it was too short.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 11 11:57 AM
I can't access the "spoiler alert"--how do I do that? I have the same problem.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 11 7:13 PM
My problem is in the Brown's bathroom: In the hidden object scene I'm not able to click on any of the objects. So frustrating! My mouse clicks only work on the Menu and Hint buttons. Please help! I already tried reinstalling it.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Mar 5, 11 4:25 PM
I cant find it either, nor the club in that vicinity. The help indicator isn't much help because the circle is so huge.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 6, 11 4:37 PM
Finally made it work: I used back button, and when I came back the pen was there and I could just click on the letter, which had jumped into the envelope. Thanks!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 6, 11 2:51 PM
There aren't any words on the paper--the pen just disappeared before I could write. I've tried mousing and looking over the whole scene--no pen. There is no hand to put the paper in the envelope. The hint button just points to the paper. Thanks for helping.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 6, 11 2:47 PM
I was trying to write a "note to home" in the suitcase hidden object scene, and the pen disappeared after I picked it up with the hand and placed it on the paper. It did not revert to original position or reposition near the paper. Just gone. Any ideas? I tried reinstalling the game but it just keeps picking up at this spot.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 6, 11 8:42 AM
I used the pen to try to write a "Note from home" in the suitcase hidden object scene, but the pen just disappeared. Now I"m stuck and can't finish the scene. Any ideas?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jan 6, 11 6:02 PM
Other users and I have the problem that we didn't hit the red button, and now we can't go back later and get the sun emblem. There is a magnifying glass but no button.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator