Posts created by maryj1024

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 24, 11 8:31 AM
I really like this game,It's a great mind tease.The graphics are wonderful.When you get stuck you need to think your way out ...which there is a way out.
Thank you for creating this game.A+A+A+

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 1:23 PM
In the Doctors office I can't get the ink well out of hidden objects.I know were it is and I have the feathers, but it wont let me do anything with it.
When I hit hint it just circles the ink well ,but nothing in my inventory will react with it. Help please,This is the second time I have started over,really don't want to do it agan.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 1:08 PM
You need to play the mini game at the three statues west of the grave yard. one of the small statues will give you the negative when you are done with the mini game.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 1:04 PM
They are in the doctors office,the second time you go in to find hidden objects.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator