Posts created by katelouisa67

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 25, 15 4:02 PM
this is a fact. Paris level 95 does not drop it's souvenirs and the developers have known about it for several months now. It is suggested that you contact customer support so that they can keep tabs on it

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 25, 15 4:00 PM
Paris level 95 is a continuing problem - players should have been forewarned that no souvenirs were going to drop before wasting lives, bonuses, cash etc trying to clear this level.

Not Good!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 23, 15 5:32 PM
So I am one of those that refuse to put money into a game when I pay a monthly subscription for the pleasure of playing - and pay for the games I buy, obviously!

I truly believe that there must be many players who never completely clear every level of every game in each city. I started off well - cleared all of Sydney and moved on to Tokyo where it was also cleared. Moved on to San Francisco and am unable to complete all levels in several games. This did not hinder my progress to New York though so I continued.

I am now at Brooklyn Bridge level 130 - where I find that not only did the number of games on the board extend to 140/150 but you need to collect the guys 'taxi fare' to build the bridge and continue.

Having played this board for some time now I find there are many Master levels that just seem to be far too hard and unpassable without additional funds injected.

This is meant to be a pleasurable little timewaster - not a deep pocket purger.

I think I have reached the end and will no longer be playing

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 29, 15 9:47 PM
the green gems travel with you like the coins. use your resources in Tokyo to drill for green gems and spend them in San Fran

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 8, 15 7:07 PM
You have to build St Mary's Cathedral to progress past level 50

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 14 7:56 PM
Did you get an answer to this or did you have to restart because I have found myself stuck in the same situation

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 11, 13 7:17 PM
I only started playing this game at the beginning of the week. This afternoon I was mid way through level 11 and this evening when I went back in to play I am back to level 4. I can't think I went through any time issues - I am on E coast.

I am loath to keep playing back at level 4 in case there is something someone can do.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled in case that fixed it but to no avail.

Of course, going back to level 4 means none of my collections are there any more, or all the collectibles, quests, dragons, food etc that I had in my suitcase.

This sucks - it was just becoming addictive.

posted in Strangestone on Feb 27, 13 11:42 AM
I don't know which one you are missing but I think there is a silver one slightly hidden behind the top left gauge.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 5:07 PM
I am unable to fill my cup with flammable liquid to pour on the bush. The subtitles tell me 'glug, glug, I have enough' but there is no change of description when my cup goes back in inventory, and when I move the cup to the bush the bush remains 'not dry enough' to burn with my little match.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Oct 28, 12 9:23 PM
Pressing one button lit 3 rune buttons - you have to end up with just the code runes lit.

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Sep 29, 12 6:47 PM
the carpicorn constellation is in the trunk for which you will need a key

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 10:56 AM
Back at the very beginning when you first exited the crash you dug up a power cell - the steel pipe is there (not in a HOS)

This is kindly taken from the user created walkthrough at the top of the forum .....

• Open the door.
• Enjoy Oscar meeting a dragon.
• Now you have a map that will show where you are and locations of hidden object scenes.
• Click on the single sparkle to the left; that’s how task spots are indicated that you interact with directly.
• Click on the plants that add the magnifier to the cursor; that’s how task spots are indicated that you zoom in on.
• Go forward once to the area I call the FIRST FORK.
• Notice the buried panel.
• Get small pipe.
• Go forward once to SHIP HULL.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 10:31 AM
You need the lever in the control tower to release the frigate (as well as a launch code). (highlight)

As for the last sleeping ball ... I will leave that as a surprise

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 10:27 AM
The axe chops down the tree blocking the path to the control tower, the tin snips are used to get through the boundary fence, the hacksaw cuts the chains on the control tower door, and the screwdriver removes the panel on the lift to the top of the control tower.

Everything helps you access the control tower.

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 3, 12 10:08 AM
there is no 4th socket ... you need to use the crowbar

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 6, 12 7:34 PM
mine completely fails to open - it looks as though it is going to - a black window appears - and then it reduces down to a name on the task bar which will not open. On opening the task manager the game looks to be running and when it goes back to the Game Manager I am losing time. Also had the same problem with Bedtime stories

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 6, 12 7:33 PM
mine completely fails to open - it looks as though it is going to - a black window appears - and then it reduces down to a name on the task bar which will not open. On opening the task manager the game looks to be running and when it goes back to the Game Manager I am losing time. Also had the same problem with Atlantic Journey

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 24, 12 12:57 PM
you need to have the tin lid from inventory in the bottom of the bucket before you can fix with the melted tar from the fire by the lake

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 24, 12 12:51 PM
we had a similar problem - if you believe the solution is correct ... back out of the puzzle and then go forward into it again. the puzzle should open for you.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Jan 10, 12 8:58 AM
did you try up, up, down ... you can pull the snakes tongue down too

mine was left, down, up, left so the puzzle is definitely random

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator