Posts created by Raven_wing

posted in Christmas Mosaic Puzzle on Dec 21, 15 12:06 PM
I'm playing on Win 8.1. I'm on the Elf-Helper level but I have no puzzle 16 in this level, just a blank playing screen.

This was a great game until I encountered this.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 14 12:08 PM
I agree completely with you Poutoule, the music is wonderful in this game. I tend to keep the sound down low in most games but I have caught myself turning the sound up to enjoy it.

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 10:14 AM
I have no sound at all and yes I have my volume turned on and turned up. All other games and demos are working fine and have sound. This is very odd and has never happened before. I am on a win 7 desktop.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 14 8:01 AM
My game freezes at start-up screen. I playing on win 7 desktop.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 29, 14 9:31 AM
I'm having trouble with a sluggish cursor and I can't pick up the cold teapot. Win 7.

When I try to open the boudoir I get a white screen.

Win 7 64bit desktop

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 10:37 AM
Tuffy I play my demos just like you, as default player, this is because I like to play my demos a lot quicker so I can see what the game is like. Then I restart the game after I buy it and log in with my name.

twinsoniclab I like your idea of your profile 'test' for demos.

Concerning logging in with a different profile to get past a glitch, it may work for some but has never worked for me.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 14 11:02 AM
I agree with you completely Hapless even thought I haven't finished this game yet, there does seem to be something different with this game. I think Eipix just got it right this time with an interesting story, great game mechanics and beautiful scenes.

I'm not having any trouble with slowness, my problem is with the cursor shaking. I'm on a Win 7.

I had just started to solve the crystal puzzle when I decided to back out of it because I didn't have enought time to finish it. Now I can't open this puzzle, so I will not be able to finish the game. I will uninstall and reinstall and hope that will help but I will contact CS after I try that.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 14 7:49 AM
During conversations, the heads of the people disappear. I am on win 7.

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 20, 14 9:37 AM
I'm having trouble with the voiceovers. They worked fine when I demoed the game and even after I purchased the game and played for awhile but after quiting and starting the game the next day no voiceovers.

I am on win 7 and I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall and see if that will help, I hope because I was enjoying this game.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 20, 14 9:02 AM
I just installed and opened the game, only played 30 seconds before my game froze and I had to Ctrl, Alt, Del to get back to my desktop. I was at the point in the game where you have to open the shop up for the first time, that is where it froze.

It looks like a great game and I would like to know how to correct this, please advise.

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 26, 13 8:58 AM
I get only a black screen with only the sound playing, this has never happened to me with any games I have ever played on BF. I was really interest in playing this game, I'm on win7.

posted in The Fog on Dec 9, 13 12:04 PM
What a perfect little gem, I almost passed this one up. It is the right mix of creepiness and scariness for me, my heart is still in my throat. Great little scare-fest coming up.

I've encountered yet another problem with missing keys in my game, I can't get the last key in the jukebox puzzle. It's where you piece together the records by pressing the buttons on the side, well my buttons do nothing so that mean no third key.

I am on win7 and I think this game is fantastic but I don't understand how important items such as buttons (simple game machanics) are not working properly in such a well put together game.

The problem that I encountered was during a puzzle, I didn't receive one of the keys needed to unlock the puzzle. I was lucky I could skip the puzzle to move on but if I was playing this on a more difficult mode, my game would have ended at that puzzle.

I know tech is saying to uninstall and reinstall the game again and it might help but it took over 7 hours to download this game the first time (for some strange reason), I would hate to do this again but it looks like I have no other option to try.

I seemed to have discovered a glitch in my game, I can't collect the last key in the Day and Night Theater Puzzle. It is when you have to rotate the three sheep with the wolf on the ferris wheel, nothing happens.

I have checked the strategy guide and even seen a YouTube of this part of the puzzle being solved, thinking I was doing something wrong but I am doing it exactly like the strategy guide and the YouTube that showed it being solved but when I click on the sheep, nothing happens. I even reset the puzzle to start over and it glitched in the same spot, at the sheep. Sadly the only why to get past this was to skip this puzzle, which I do not like to do.

I just finished this game and I enjoyed it very much. It was not a challenging game but a great game for a relaxing raining day.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 8:24 AM
I just finished playing this game and I was taken in by the great art work but was very disappointed in the game play. I had no need for the hint button for this game because it was so easy and the bonus game only took me 30 minutes to complete without skipping any puzzles or using any hints.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator