Posts created by Okiepete

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on May 7, 17 12:10 PM
Hi , I am playing on PC windows 10. I got to the eye on the hill and it would not play and give me the portrait. Can't continue. What do I do? I am going to delete and re-download. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Apr 21, 15 11:45 AM
Cant get a release of the scroll. Hint goes to # and wont do anything. I even deleted and re downloaded. How can I get loose? It wont go in reverse either.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 15, 15 4:38 PM
katbear50 wrote:
Penny1942 wrote:I am at this point in the game and have evidently missed picking up a button at some point. Did it ask you to add one before you put in the code??? This just reminds me why I only buy CE's.

Edited: Yeaa! I found the button!!

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 15, 15 4:35 PM
katbear50 wrote:
Penny1942 wrote:I am at this point in the game and have evidently missed picking up a button at some point. Did it ask you to add one before you put in the code??? This just reminds me why I only buy CE's.

Edited: Yeaa! I found the button!!

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Feb 8, 14 3:13 PM
I have the letters and nos. from the books but I still cant figure out how to put it in. I can get 50 and nothing works after that! Frustrating!!

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 31, 14 2:34 PM
What is the secret? I cannot get ANYTHING to happen when I click on it. Can't tell what the thing is that highlights on the table. Doesn't respond. Anybody get throughthat yet?

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Dec 22, 13 5:26 PM
Grabby_Gammy1946 wrote:Please help find the walkthrough for Curse of the Werewolves,!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 24, 11 5:41 PM
meachamclass wrote:Curious if anyone has found the "R" for the typewriter? Also, any idea how to solve the puzzle on the cellar door by the school house?

Thx

What school house? Where is it ? I have the living room, kitchen, down under fireplace, but no school.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 7, 11 6:21 PM
Does anyone know what the combo for safe on boat is. I have looked back through everything and can find NO clues. Also NO clues foe safe in library where it says you need passcard. SOMEBODY please help. Too frustrating, takes the fun out of the game!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 6, 11 8:13 PM
I still don't have the passcard for the safe in the library. When I go back to the boat the safe is open but I don't know where the card is. I don't remember how I opened the safe on the boat. I looked at the painting and the card but I se no hints as to a combination for the safe. I may just have to start over unless someone knows how to help me.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 5, 11 1:09 AM
I never found the passcard so cant get in the safe. I have gone back and looked everywhere, no passcard. Help please. I seem to do a lot of running back and forth. Maybe my age, I am 70 and dont think as fast as I used to.This game reminds me of a movie I saw. Good game but I am slow at it.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Feb 3, 11 10:54 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Feb 3, 11 6:50 PM
EvaBlack wrote: I'm pretty much stuck in the same spot as downyonderlane in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium in room 2. I've done the poisoned sugar cube,the fly paper, the crow and still the man won't get up like the walkthrough says it should but I do not know what to do next? I have tried everything I know how and still nothing works.Help please!!!

Eva Black

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Feb 3, 11 6:48 PM
showhorse wrote:Ok so far I like the game but I can not grab the pot with the steam coming out and how do you get by the tenalcles. So I can move on.
Thank You

Well it's a lot for me cause I am stuck! Still can't get up in the crows nest. Even tried to blow it up! Anyone know how to clear the broken mast?

mnkross wrote:Is anyone else having problems with inventory items disappearing? I've had to re-start the game twice because once the item disappears there is no way to retrieve it. I finally uninstalled it and am reinstalling it. I don't know if it will make a difference.

There are two little decorative arrows in the inventory file. They will go left or right and uncover your inventory.

auntlpa wrote:Yes - I also lost all my inventory and therefore am dead in the water. Guess I have to start all over again? And I spent $13.99 for this buggy program? Do I reload it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator