Posts created by djones6254

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 12:26 PM
I am in the last chapter of the main game. I have broken open the valve and can see the Cyrus token, but am unable to pick it up. The hint button draws a circle around the token, but I don't get a hand icon and no matter how much I click I can't grab it. I also checked the strategy guide, which simply says to pick up the token.

This is blocking me from completing the game or playing the bonus game.

This is a MAJOR glitch...you can't move on in the game without getting this token. The scene shows the pipe broken but when you go in to grab the token I shows the hook on the wrong side of the pipe handle and its telling me that I can now break the handle, which I have already done. I can see the Cyrus token but the game won't let me get it. Please fix this ASAP so I can finish this game.

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 12:18 PM
I am in the last chapter of the main game. I have broken open the valve and can see the Cyrus token, but am unable to pick it up. The hint button draws a circle around the token, but I don't get a hand icon and no matter how much I click I can't grab it. I also checked the strategy guide, which simply says to pick up the token.

This is blocking me from completing the game or playing the bonus game.

I'm at Mary's house and the game is in a loop. when I complete the task in the first room and move on to the next All of the items I just used reappear in my inventory as if I didn't use them and I have to go back and redo the previous tasks. I has done this 5 times now. I am using Windows 8.

BuckSatan69 wrote:In the bonus game I didn't get the 'jaw' from the angel statue and now I can't complete the game. I can't 'zoom' into the angel to get it now.

Same Here!!! You would think that the game designers would know that not everyone grabs everything at once. Once you place the heart you are screwed if you didn't get the jaw. What crap!!!

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 9:36 AM
djones6254 wrote:Ok I got the game loaded and now I having trouble with missing items in the HOP. I'm on the flight deck and the robot opened the capsule which triggered the HO game. I found everything on the screen but the HO doesn't end so I use the hint and it shows that there is suppose to be something on the flight stick but there isn't. Is anyone else having this issue? I would really like to play this game.

I am running windows 8.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 9:21 AM
Ok I got the game loaded and now I having trouble with missing items in the HOP. I'm on the flight deck and the robot opened the capsule which triggered the HO game. I found everything on the screen but the HO doesn't end so I use the hint and it shows that there is suppose to be something on the flight stick but there isn't. Is anyone else having this issue? I would really like to play this game.

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 6:30 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:
djones6254 wrote:I finished the first 20 levels and when I click continue to go on to level 21 the game is closing like I clicked end game or something.

Since that's a checkpoint for a new castle scene, did you try to buy whatever castle parts you have left? It could be that the "continue" button doesn't disappear like it did with some of the previous games in the series if you still have leftover castle parts to build, but if you don't finish out the scene it bugs out the game?

When I finished the first castle I bought every piece plus when I am at the next castle site I have no money in my bank, so I cant' build anything before playing the first round in that level, but the game boots me out once I click on ANY button in the level.

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 6:26 AM
Ashm00r wrote:@djones6254 i have no idea why the came is crashing. Are you playing in windowed mode or full screen? Does it crash in the castle scene? Maybe try making a new user, playing a level with it then go back to your old user and try playing again. If that still does not help tell me and I will try to assist you further.

Thanks but it didn't work either still kicked out at the same spot.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 6:23 AM
The game will not install. I have downloaded it five times now and every time I click to install it says there is an error with the file. I am running windows 8.

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 4:32 PM
I finished the first 20 levels and when I click continue to go on to level 21 the game is closing like I clicked end game or something. I have tried playing 3 times now with the same result. I am using windows 8. Anyone else having this problem or have a fix for this?

djones6254 wrote:I got to the hermit cabin and tried to use my file kit on the door instead of the ax...it disappeared. Now I can't disarm the booby trap in the basement. Is there a fix for this or do I have to start the game over again? Why wasn't this problem caught before the game was launched???
The game has glitches!!! It doesn't have anything to do with your operating system as PC and MAC are both having the same issue in the same part of the game. This should have been caught before the game was offered for purchase!!!

My review of this game is it has major GLITCHES!!!! They keep saying it has to do with your operating system but both PC and MAC are having the same issues. It was launched before major glitches were caught or fixed. I am disappointed that this game was offered for purchase when it clearly wasn't ready, and its a shame because the game seems like it may have been a fun game to play.

I got to the hermit cabin and tried to use my file kit on the door instead of the ax...it disappeared. Now I can't disarm the booby trap in the basement. Is there a fix for this or do I have to start the game over again? Why wasn't this problem caught before the game was launched???

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 16, 16 6:17 PM
Poof11 wrote:I am currently at the mansion in the photo. My inventory consists of a razor and the page with the 6:35 to set the clock. I do not have all of the ingredients to oil the clock, nor do I have anything to clean the mirror. I have gone through each section to try to find something new to do but have come to a complete standstill.
Can any of my fellow fishies help me out? Give me a hint or point me in the right direction. I still need to remove the item from the mousetrap, remove the grate in the bathroom, etc. Also, for some reason the girls room back at the hotel is still showing something to be done but I have also gone all over that area and still cannot find anything to do.
Thank you all in advance for your help, it's very much appreciated.

Before you break the wall with the pick ax( at he dark room entrance) you have to use your stopper to collect ammonia for your kit. When you get the circle game piece and the awl use your dropper to collect ammonia in the same spot you got the game piece from. If you didn't do this before you broke the wall with the pick ax you will have to start the game over because it wont let you go back. This is why the hint keeps sending you in and out of the dark room. I hope this helps everyone.

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 16, 16 4:16 PM
you have a glitch in the game!!!

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 16, 16 3:58 PM
Where did you get the dart to get the green gem. and where is the liquid to make the clock oil? I have the poison already but im still missing one liquid.

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 16, 16 3:41 PM
ader1954 wrote:Please tell me about your last actions in the game? And I'll try to help you

I sent you a message.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 15 10:50 AM
Where is the FIX????? You know everyone is having the same issue, so fix it already!!!

I can't get the game to load!!!! I have windows 8. I purchased the game today with another CE Game and the other game loaded fine but I keep getting an error message ( 801100) when I try downloading this game. Plus it shows on my game manager that I haven't purchased it and I have -1 minutes left to play. How do I fix this????

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 11:21 AM
After uninstalling and reinstalling the game I finally got it to play but it is flashing black and I'm getting access violations. Please fix the game before offering it for sale. I have had no problems with the other games I purchased before or after this one so your excuse for the issues with this game IS NOT MY COMPUTER... The beta testing of this game had no issues.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator