Posts created by Donna1876

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 20, 11 8:22 AM
This game could be played in half the time it actually takes. There is not enough actual game content, I really got fed up with all the chatting, In my opinion it really is excessive and spoils the game.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 17, 11 3:11 PM
lillyalex2003 wrote:I am very disappointment with BF after this game. I downloaded the demo and it froze up twice. I went ahead and bought it and almost everytime I go to a new area it freezes up. Now I can't get past the big glowing arm in the sky-it starts to load and then says "Windows has encountered a problem" and closes it out. I went to the help pages and tried all of their suggestions and then restarted my computer and now when I click on the game in my game manager it won't even come up.

I know it's not my computer because it is a Sony All in One and is less than a year old and all of the drivers are up to date. I have not had this problem before with any games. I'm really upset that I wasted my free game code for a game I can't even play

That is the exact same place that as me and the exact same problem

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 17, 11 11:06 AM
First time I have posted on here, actually first time I have ever had a problem with a BF game.

Got through the trial ok and bought the game, now I can only get so far and just keeping getting the message that a problem has caused the program to stop working.

Tried to load it umpteen times and the same thing happens every time, getting totally frustrated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator