Posts created by judithd

posted in Gnomes Garden on Jan 31, 16 11:01 AM
I do not understand the what the round icon at the bottom is for. I got the other two but it looks kind of like a shield and can't figure out what it does. Judith

Where does the bas relief rat go? And how do you get rid of the rats in the city hall

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on May 21, 15 4:26 PM
Did you ever figure it out?

posted in Queen's Tales: Sins of the Past on May 16, 15 3:59 PM
There comes a time when you are supposed to "rewrite" peoples' names. I'm not sure where to go with that. What does it mean? and where do I go?

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jan 2, 15 3:41 PM
I can't even figure out how to get to the next level. And I am confused about "power ups" and "purchasing" things. Do I have to do something special to get to the next level? Are there some general directions about how to play?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Dec 22, 14 9:36 PM
It's kind of discouraging. You folks are all finished and I just can't get this level trying everything everyone suggested. If anyone is reading this is there anything any one else can think of.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Nov 19, 14 6:31 AM
I can't get enough wood to build up the gold mines if I don't make the wood

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Nov 19, 14 6:06 AM
Did you get any satisfaction?

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Nov 11, 14 10:03 PM
I see there is a new Viking Saga....The Cursed Ring. Will that be available on BFG sometime?

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 14 8:08 AM
I can't find the thingy that's supposed to make the mechanism behind the books work. Stuck until I can figure it out. Whatever help you can give, thanks.

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 14 8:05 AM
I can't find the thingy that's supposed to make the mechanism behind the books work.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Sep 2, 14 4:01 PM
cjordan, thank you so much. Worked first try!

posted in Kingdom Tales on Aug 17, 14 8:14 AM
Well, no luck. I just can't go fast enough. And as far as I know I am doing exactly the way it was described.

posted in Kingdom Tales on Aug 16, 14 3:13 PM
I must be doing something really wrong. I just wait around for gold or wood and by the time that comes along there is no time for the other. Maybe just a hint about how to get started... build first? Well or shop first?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jun 15, 14 7:28 AM
I'm really having a problem with this. No matter what I can't get past 2 stars. I looked at a you tube rendition and the player killed the big hydra with just one shot. that never worked for me... is there a special place you have to hit? I can't seem to find it.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jun 15, 14 7:28 AM
I'm really having a problem with this. No matter what I can't get past 2 stars. I looked at a you tube rendition and the player killed the big hydra with just one shot. that never worked for me... is there a special place you have to hit? I can't seem to find it.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on May 26, 14 2:19 PM
Aphrahanna... Thank you thank you! The +1 did the trick.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on May 26, 14 2:19 PM
Aphrahanna... Thank you thank you! The +1 did the trick.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Apr 7, 14 8:41 PM
I don't have a problem with knowing how to get rid of the yeti... I just can't get through this level no matter what I try. Any hints? Would really appreciate it.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 12, 14 1:27 PM
I don't get it. By the time I get across the bridge there are trees already on fire above the ladder. Most of the top is blazing before I get the trees chopped down across the bridge. Is that the way it's supposed to go?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator