Posts created by Prplhrdmj

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II on Jun 26, 17 4:41 AM
Collectors editions have more levels under "extras".

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Jun 15, 17 1:47 PM
I can't find a level that has ALL the types of buildings, so what level do I use to get this one?

I have finished all gold in Casual mode. I want to do expert, but can't figure out how to get to expert without starting a new game with a different name which won't allow me to get some of my achievements. Please help!!

Down to the 1,000 wood now. I have played the entire game just collection a thousand of everything till I get awards! I am on 11c now so hopefully I'll get the wood award soon!!

It is aggravating! I'll post if I figure anything out!

I already had the gems award. Playing CE levels, but still not having any luck on those other awards. Keep me posted if you get more!

No matter what, I can't seem to get theses awards. I have tried playing all levels again and it doesn't help. Also can't get defeat 40 enemies, use thunder 20 times, or tornado 20 times. Anybody got the answers?

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 1, 14 6:01 AM
I loved all the previous Northern Tales, but this one is just a little to S L O W for me. Bummer.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 12, 14 1:40 PM
I have tried, but always have to switch. Anybody know which level is best for this award?

posted in Finders on Aug 18, 13 11:34 AM
I love time management games. Most of them atleast explain HOW to play, but this one just leaves you there to figure it out on your own! I don't even know what my goals are. Mine doesn't give a tutorial or anything! Guess I won't be buying this one!

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 11, 13 8:13 AM
Yep. Tried it all too. I give up!! It's the only thing I don't have.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 1, 13 12:55 PM
I got this achievement on level 4.7. I fully upgraded the hut and freed the worker in the bottom right cave. When I had work for 5, I activated the temporary worker bonus and made them all work at the same time. Viola!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 23, 13 3:18 PM
Which levels are best for not cutting any trees 7 levels in a row? This is the only thing I lack!

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 14, 13 8:36 AM
I have the same problem as Silver64. Take too long to respond to my mouse and sometimes several clicks. I'll have to try again later to see if it improves, otherwise, it's a no buy for me. Bummer!!

posted in The Palace Builder on May 6, 13 9:15 AM
Does anyone know how to get all the medals/trophies? I neem the last 2 on the upper right, 2nd from the right next to the burgler trophy, and 2 large one on the bottom. I just wish you'd get a clue on how to get them! Am I missing something?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 24, 13 11:29 AM
you have to upgrade the dock....it takes 2 workers

posted in Pioneer Lands on Feb 13, 13 9:30 AM
How can you buy 2 bacons & a gun for $600? My gun is $500 and each bacon is $80, so you have to sell 7 sauces to get all that!

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Sep 19, 12 1:24 PM
Got it! Played level 1-2 thru 1-6. Make sure you don't run out of water so that if you try to click anything on the field it don't trigger a hint where the pump jumps up and down. Oh and also a well hint is an empty, upsidedown watering can that pops up if you try to water while empty.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Sep 18, 12 3:54 PM
I have done this over and over & still can't get the no well hint award. I have done several levels and NEVER got the hint & NEVER got the award either. ???

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Sep 17, 12 11:43 AM
I only hate it because it keeps freezing up! Over and over. I have to back out & restart and I can't continue the previous game cuz it will still be locked up. I have slowly made my way through, but I gave up on getting ANY bonuses or gold, silver, bronze. I'm done.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator