Posts created by pudzzy

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 31, 12 6:57 PM
Beyond objects" I Didn't find them all BUT after playing 3 times (HAIR PULLING) I went to the bonus game & was still able to play .So I guess you don't need to find them all .Wish I had looked the first time"

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 31, 12 6:55 PM
Beyond objects" I Didn't find them all BUT after playing 3 times (HAIR PULLING) I went to the bonus game & was stillable to play So I guess you don't need to find them all Wish I had looked the first time"

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 30, 12 6:30 PM
I cant find them all I have played 3 times Ready to unistall CANT play bonas game

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 30, 12 6:27 PM
SO if I miss one beyond object I canht go back to find it SOOO that means I have to play the game from the start again NO FAIR.. Has anyone figured if there is a way to go back to shadowed rooms you can no longer get into Do i really have to do the game again so I can play the Bonas chapter? .IM so mad I have played 3 times .. ready to unistall

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 8:55 PM
Thanks I was stuck here too

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 11 10:35 PM
Wow Dumb me there is a stategy guide in the menu Use the lantern on the car grill WOW SOMETIMES MY MIND lolol

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 11 9:50 PM
Keeps telling me to go to windmill I have all the sails but one The hint says go back to garage & garage says go back to windmill HELP where is my other sail

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 3, 11 12:45 AM
Gamezebo -Sorry cant post link.. BUT - all game walkthoughs can be found here ( Its .com at the end)
Just search by game name

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 3, 11 12:37 AM
Ps finished the game

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 3, 11 12:33 AM
THANK YOU THIS WORKS.. I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO PLAY GAME ALL OVER AGAIN

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 3, 11 12:32 AM
I had the same problem BUT if you uninstall the game , then Install the demo it will let you find the goblin-to get the potion- IT will not loose your game this way as it remembers your name when you install it again .THANKS TO gattoindex... I thought I may have to play the whole game over. I never knew the game remembers your name when you install or uninstall

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Sep 6, 10 7:16 PM
DOES THE GAME START ALL OVER AGAIN. I got to level 12 but missed the key & padlock in level 6 the bridge (Does anyone know where they are ?)Do i have to sart game all over It now says level 13

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Sep 6, 10 5:59 PM
Locks and key locations as follows; 1-1 1-2 2-1 2-2 2-3 3-1 3-2 3-3 3-4 4-1 4-2 4-3 4-4 4-5 5-1 5-3 6-1 6-2 6-3 6-4 7-2 8-1 8-3 10-1 12-4

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Sep 6, 10 5:54 PM
can someone tell me where the padlock & key is in level 6 the bridge Any walkthroughs yet for us dummys

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 26, 09 10:14 AM
Maybe I am just tired but I got every thing including where to find the 3rd key .

.BUT I cant find the donut & noone has asked this question yet

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 26, 09 12:07 AM
Driving me crazy. Is it just me. Love this game But i cant find the small pot in this room. Maybe its too late at night GO TO BED lol. Can any one help

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 26, 09 12:05 AM
Maybe I am just tired but I got every thing including where to find the 3rd key .BUT I cant find the donut & none one has asked this question yet

posted in Escape the Museum on Nov 25, 08 12:07 AM
Hi tried that my tape will not eject .I know every one says to push red button to start & then eject botton but no luck .

I even asked this question on the other helpfull web site that features Marvelous MargieB., I guess my tape is stuck & she has to wait in the Museum a little longer . My 10 year old granson is coming next week I will let you know.

I know the grandkids are better that my old mind lol

posted in Escape the Museum on Nov 23, 08 11:51 PM
HELP
I cant eject the tape. I know to put it in output after but cant get it out of input .
I have shut this game off & on 8 times & started over . I am Still stuck ..It is the lights? I know grate & 1 & 2 & door open etc

I just cant get that stupid tape out .. It seems so simple but I cant get the tape out

I so ready to quit & so close to the end

posted in Escape the Museum on Nov 23, 08 11:35 PM
try Dream Chronicles & Dream Chronicles2

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator