Posts created by ElderJen

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 12:44 AM
I have just downloaded this game and, without even opening it, the message has come up that my trial has expired!

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jun 20, 17 12:03 AM
Many thanks... something is wrong then as I could not move on and no more cards came up to play. I was just stuck on this page with nothing to do.

Hi ElderJen,

the chest is found after you will finish the 10th level of the game.

Every chapter of the game has 10 levels and at the end of every chapter you will need to find some items.

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jun 19, 17 4:16 AM
Not quite a tech issue but... after about 10 mins into this game you are required to find a chest. I could not find it and there is no hint button so I cannot move on to the next game. Has anyone else got this problem? Even a hint as to where the chest is would help.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 13, 16 5:04 AM
I have also lost about 1 1/2 K of magic and was previously about to decurse the area that needed 6000 magic. Now that area requires 7000 magic and I have only around 4 1/2 K so I am set back a lot. Also when I do the dives, the total of the initial dive and decursing the first underwater area costs more than I have so it is setting me back a whole lot there as well. Who exactly benefits from these updates?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 13, 16 3:54 AM
I had nearl 6000 magic before the update and now I am reduced to around 4500. It is making it very difficult to do the dives which require much more magic than before. Why have I been reduced? Is it an accident or what?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 19, 16 7:14 AM
It gave me no choice... it would not delete or anything.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 19, 16 7:07 AM
How do I change the silly name I have been given for this game?

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 2:56 AM
Can't play it... screen goes black. Sound only.

posted in Black Swan on May 6, 16 12:07 AM
similar problem... black screen but music playing.

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm on Feb 15, 16 2:23 AM
The CE did not get me past the barn fire but I am doing well with the SE. So far so good.

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm on Feb 15, 16 2:21 AM
I could not get past the barn fire in the Collector's Edition (for which I paid) but in this edition all is well. I have Windows 10 and it works. Hurrah!

Is anyone reading these posts? It's pretty obvious that the update is not reaching dozens of us so please re send the update to us. Thank you.

I have done everything recommended here in the forums, even changing my resolution as well as reinstalling several times. The update simply does not come through. Is there some other way we can get access to the update as I have tried all those recommended here? I would really like to have this issue resolved. Please.

posted in Search for the Wonderland on Dec 7, 15 3:11 AM
It won't open properly... says Out of Range.. I can hear it but not see it.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 12:20 AM
I have solved the Orange Tiles problem... switch to the Match three game and you can pick up all the pieces that way.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 15 7:05 AM
Same issue with the orange tiles. I cannot move forward with the game at all so it is money wasted. This is not right. There should be some kind of fix. We should not be paying for faulty goods.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 15 2:38 AM
Playing on Windows 7 and I have a similar problem... it does not fit my screen.

I'm stuck at the bridge and am unable to pick up the flax bundle. The hints keep saying I guess I had better move on but nothing makes any difference. I have retraced my steps over and over and cannot move on. Does anyone else have this problem?

Same here, Lynne... I have had to start from scratch and it is taking forever. I am losing the will to live with this game. Such a pity as I initially loved it.

Please, Please, Please send us a fix for this game... I was so loving it and now, like many others, am stuck on the dressing of the dolls and cannot move on. I am so disappointed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator