Posts created by Piebald

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Jan 17, 18 2:42 AM
I am in the Prates Cabin but stuck on the Board with the scrambled letters no matter what In do I cant open can someone please give me a clue

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 16 2:00 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Nov 6, 13 1:29 AM
I too am having problems I have repeatedly put in the number but can not get the syringe

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on May 7, 12 1:58 AM
I am in Prague at the gypsy caravan have found all items except the circle where is the circle looked everywhere bu cant find it

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Mar 27, 12 8:57 AM
I Have got to the stage when you have 3 chests in front of you I have clicked on the steps to get to them But I cant get the Keys to work no matter how many times I click on the chests they wont open. Any ideas

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Feb 23, 12 3:06 AM
I too am having problems with souvenir stand am down to 2 items keep clicking hint but due to poor eyesight can't see hints have tried solution drawer but that does not help have also tried walk-though but that does not help wish I had never bought the game worse game I have ever bought

Great Game except for one thing, and that is the guide, it s fine if you have perfect vision as i do not have good eyesight I had use my magnifying glass to read, as the print was too small for me to see, it also when I try to exit the game it keeps stalling and asking me if I am sure that I want to exit instead of my desktop I get a blank screen and then my desktop if a game has known glitches why release it, sort out problems before releasing that way you wont get people complain about. Will we get automatic updates of the game when its released

posted in Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on Jan 14, 11 2:47 AM
Has anyone else had same error message I have got to the end Have resembled the Crown I then get an error message and the program shuts down

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator