Posts created by NJYOST

posted in Linkit - A Christmas Carol on Jan 22, 11 2:54 PM
Well... I hate to say it but I think if you get to "no moves left" it's game over no matter how many lives you have left.
I started under a new profile and made it to 4-17 and this time had 8 lives... made 3 moves on 4-17 and got "no moves left" and now the 2nd profile is also frozen. Wish I could use those 8 lives I earned... what good are they if I can't use them? :'(

posted in Linkit - A Christmas Carol on Jan 2, 11 4:21 PM
Ok, I'm on 4-13 (took FOREVER to get past 3-11). I have one life left and hit a point in my game where it said I had no moves left and cleared the screen. However it did NOT take me back to try the level again. I've exited out of the game and gone back in and it just keeps taking me back to the level without peices to move.
What do I have to do to get out of this!?

posted in Christmasville on Dec 28, 10 1:15 PM
I'm stumped on this one as well. I can't get past the map. All the longitude/latitude lines line up, the words line up, the trials line up, I can't see anywhere that isn't right. Grrrrrr... how do I get past this? I hate not being able to get past the 4th level on a game that I know has MANY more levels! :'(

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator