Posts created by goodoodreaming

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 14 10:17 PM
Can't get rid of it, so frustrating spoilt my trial time because of the fault, and now I'm not sure I can purchase it if it isn't going to work.

posted in Governor of Poker on Apr 17, 12 4:23 PM
I don't understand this game, but then I'm not normally a poker person.
When you play the quick game, and win over for eg: 1,500 and go and pay the bank, why do you then lose the rest of the money you have won?????

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 12 7:46 PM
So many of us are having difficulties with this game can any one read the forum and assist PLEASE?????????:"

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 2:01 AM
If we pay for these games, why then can't the forums be used to answer technical problems, this is the third high end game I have purchased that can't be finished.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 12 6:00 PM
HELP, I've just spent an hour trying to put the tree on the box together, I have it looking exactly like the example, but nothing happens, I can't open the box or get the rings to click into place and I can't continue unless I can open the box.
I've looked at the example a hundred times and my rings seem to be in the same place but nada nothing happening.

posted in Vesuvia on Dec 3, 11 5:18 PM
I tried the trail and luvved it, so I purchased the game, problems coming up??????
Gotten to level 5, had to close it last night as it got to 7% and wouldn't go up, so started level again today, once again at 7% and not rising and havent found one patch of sand on this level, been playing for approx 2.5 hours.
Anyone else having this problem.
Music is a bit boring and repetitive but the graphics are good, actually the music can be plain annoying, so turned it off.
Not enough instructions apart from the very basic tutorial, do you have to get a certain score before you can start finding items?

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on Oct 23, 11 4:04 PM
I thought there must have been something wrong with my computer when this game suddenly ended - short is putting it mildly. Nice graphics, clear, little fun though and ends before it begins. Who ever designed this game did well in the graphics arena, but please it was like a version not yet finalised, just the outline and then published.

posted in Word Zen on Jul 23, 11 7:44 PM
I am having problems with Word Zen. I have played the first level and have passed on to the second level. But we are on level five, and none of us can get passed this level. The blue meter stops at the quartet mark each time and we can't get out of level five.
I luv the game and the graphics, but has anyone else had problems with this game, it seems a well liked game.
Seems Cindy you have the same problem as I have.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on May 23, 11 6:01 PM
No, and even though I sent ANOTHER email to tech support days ago, I still haven't had the courtesy of an answer, I purchased the game and the back up cd, and I feel a bit cheesed off that after all these communications and members complaints, we still don't have at least the courtesy of a discussion as to what is happening. Big Fish and the creator of the game are making dollars from it, and it doesn't work.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on May 19, 11 5:25 PM
I still haven't had an answer to the clock problem, and I can't move the hour hand only the minute hand.

I would like to finish this game, having bought the disc, I tried playing from there but still no luck. Has anyone worked it out yet, or even had an answer from Tech Support?

posted in Mummy's Treasure on May 10, 11 10:31 PM
Well goty through level 23 and now 28 has me stumped, I like this game, but a hint would be nice

posted in Mummy's Treasure on May 10, 11 9:20 PM
Can some one please help me through level 23, I can knock the heads off but the gold goes with them even though it is sitting on a bar.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on May 9, 11 11:15 PM
A month down the track and still no answer to our questions re this game - bit rough as I not only by the game but purchase the backups also - not good enough

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 24, 11 6:17 PM
Thank you penchet I will give that a try, I received a receipt from the Techs, but no follow up and still no answer to the problem.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 20, 11 8:22 PM
Were waiting for tech support to tell us

posted in Amazing Pyramids on Apr 20, 11 2:55 AM
My husband and I are good at spelling and words, but alot of the words are two single words strung together, and we can't get any where, by the time you chose letters that could fit thousands of words in the alphabet your blue juice is gone and you may as well give it away as a joke. Not even any clues or a theme for the words, waste of time.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 19, 11 9:33 PM
Thank you I did write to tech support but never received a reply, will report again, maybe now they know there is an issue that is effecting so many, we will be able to fix it, great game, and looking forward to going back to it.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 17, 11 5:33 PM
We're all asking the same question, and one about the sponge, and all I can hear in reply is a deafening silence, HELLLLLLP, we need your technical little brains to make the clock tick.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 16, 11 9:09 PM
Hello creative little games people HELP

Elemere, you may be a red hot games player, but not everyone else is, I paid for the game, therefore I would like a game I can actually play.
No one complained about the major game, many have complained about Zem, bully for you, you achieved, but others are entitled to their opinion.
Pity you didn't come in sooner and give a few hints when people where asking about Zem.
Seems we all like it, but would like some hints and tips and to be able to disable the timer for some practice runs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator