Posts created by swoodward

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 11 10:37 AM
Just finished the regular mode and onto the bonus mode. I really love this game for the story, the great effects and even had me a little startled a couple of times. I also enjoy the challenge of the game, however my con is that on many of the searches, I have no idea what to do and need to refer to the stratagy guide to locate many items when I was stuck (ie: the eyeball). However, this is a super great game - one of my favorites - thank you for making a quality game.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 11 10:35 PM
Hi, Have been playing pretty well on this, had a few hold ups, but the forum has been helpful. I have run into a problem that it looks like most can get through. I am stuck in the room with the metallic doors and need to open. Do I need a prince portrait and how do I get it? How do I get through the doors. Feel like I am missing something.

Thanks,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator