Posts created by gameswolf

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

As the late Benny Hill would say." learrning all the time". Thanks.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 9:28 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 9:15 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 9:06 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 9:00 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 8:13 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 7:49 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

I am not a very happy wolf.

BFG has gone south. It had general forum. It is gone. It had once in a while special sale for it's members. Now it has a sale every other day. I already own the games that they are offering as buy this and you get this for 2.99. I have feeling that I should cancel my membership and come back in a year. Maybe than I will be able to take an advantage of their "sales".

It is not 90 minutes. I have come to "end of trial" after 43 minutes. Didn't feel like starting over to fulfill promised 90 m. It is just a new trap how to entice potential buyers.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 2:13 AM
don't go overboard kitty. There is a sale on this site just about every day. If I were you I would wait for 2 games for price of 1 sale. It is a much better deal.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 2:47 AM
The game crashes aprox. every 10 minutes. "Fatal Errorr". Otherwise it runs good. I have a top gaming comp with a very good graphic card so it must be this game. It has never happened with any other game that I own before

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 3:07 AM
Sorry, for A.lawar. BF refused to name that company by their real name and decided to give them few ***, Lol.

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 3:04 AM
I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

My top choices are,

Elephant, Boomzap, Eipix and A.lawar.

Who is your favourite ?

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 3:02 AM
I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

My top choices are,

Elephant, Boomzap, Eipix and ****.

Who is your favourite ?

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 14 2:48 AM
Valdy try this sign on your hotel room door,

"Prosím, nevyrušovat ! ". :-)

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 3, 13 1:48 AM
Hi Valdy,

It is an adventure game with HOS thrown in. I don't find it ugly. I play all the games in "no sparkle" or "hard" mode, and find this one interesting enough to consider buying. It is not a game for someone who likes a lot of handholding and minimum thinking. I guess it isn't a game for you -).

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 13 5:40 AM
Same here. A small glitch but the game is otherwise running ok.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator