Break wood pile above the bell
Collect food
Build house
Send worker to Druid temple
Collect mana, then food once available
Collect mana
Cut tree leading to path to sawmill
Use invisibility spell
Collect one log pile, and build sawmill.
Have the other worker gathering mana
Send one worker to sawmill, and release worker from Druid temple.
collect log pile and chop trees
Build house
Keep an eye on the invisibility spell, and use bell to call workers when it gets low.
Use invisibility spell
Have three workers chop wood.
At 200 wood, send three workers to start repairing carriage
At 250 wood, release worker from sawmill and send to repair carriage.

I finished in 3:17

Hope this helps! Have fun

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 26, 18 3:16 PM
Hi witch8poo,

I always need to get gold time, or it drives me nuts! I went through the level again, step by step. As you're playing, you'll be able adjust to your needs as the level plays out. I had lots of time left to finish with gold using this strategy. I finished in 4:48. Hope it helps.

Collect the wood logs on upper right corner of castle
Collect food in the fields
Build house
Break down wood pile to gold bags on left, and collect them
Build druid tent
Break rock to worker on the lower left
Cut lone tree on top
Keep collecting food when available
Upgrade druid temple
Put two workers in druid temple
Collect mana bottles on lower left
Break wood pile on lower left to free worker
Send "witch" to break up large stone on left leading to mana well
Use beat the enemy to destroy succubi
Release workers from Druid temple and sent them to gather food and gold
Build house
Start breaking small rocks to mana well on left - keep gathering food and gold
Oh - use Johnny to defeat the skeletons, but don't build towers
Send two workers back to Druid temple
Gather mana bottles and mana from well on left only
Break first rock to ballista
Keep gathering food and mana
Gather enough gold to break the last rock to the ballista
Use worker acceleration spell
Keep gathering mana only from far left well
Send Johnny to kill skeletons
Use fast crops, worker acceleration and beat the enemy as needed.
Release workers from Druid temple when you have 350 food
Send four workers to destroy ballista
Keep using worker acceleration
Use the one worker to keep collecting mana
When ballista is destroyed, send two workers to Druid temple
Send rest of workers to collect mana from all four wells
Use worker acceleration and beat the enemy, as needed.

Hope this helps. I'll replay level 10 and post once I'm done.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 16 2:55 AM
I am playing on a Mac, and am exhausted with being booted out of the game, to restart. I have played level 6 A at least 8 times, and I still am not allowed to complete it.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 16 10:34 PM

Hi Tiph56,
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, so now my only option is tech support. BFG is great for customer service. I hope they can help because I really want to play this game,and enjoy it, as there are so few of these types of games offered.

Again, thanks for the reply. I didn't see anyone else report this on the tech posts. Maybe it's a Mac problem??

Hope you're enjoying the game.

Nim

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 16 5:04 PM
Anybody having trouble with resources count? On each level, it shows that I have only 1 or 2 resources, even though I have dozens of each at the end of each level. It's really frustrating, because it's making it impossible to beat dev's record on most levels.
Am I missing something?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Feb 12, 16 12:28 AM
hi jen505,
The big single star means that you have beaten the developer's record.

You get less points for 3 stars on casual, and you definitely can't beat the dev's records on casual. If I recall correctly, getting 3 stars in expert gives you 3500 extra points

posted in Elven Legend on Aug 5, 15 7:25 PM
Hi MammawJo, I hope that you managed the 3 stars on this level. I came here to get help on this level also, but finally managed 3 stars on normal mode, with plenty of time before that dreaded blinking star;-). In case there are other fishes looking for a 3 star method, this worked well for me:

Make way to farm and build.
Collect food on stump to left.
Chop crystal on lower right.
Chop wood pile on middle right path.
Use regen power up, and collect food.
Upgrade camp.
Send one worker to clear the wood pile on middle right path, while other is clearing crystal on lower right path. (Toward crank)
Send one worker to clear wood pile on middle path, while other clears crystal on upper left path. (toward left wood stump)
Send one worker to collect food in middle of right path and the other to collect one stock of wood from the woodpile.
Send workers to collect water from path towards ogre and path towards wolf.
Upgrade farm. (Level 2)
Collect food on far left path. (toward left wood stump)
Keep clearing toward water on upper right, while other worker collects 1 stock of wood from woodpile.
Build gryphon house.
Clear wolf in front of mine.
Keep collecting available stump resources.
Clear to water stump in upper right, while clearing to wood stump on upper left.
Build mine.
Use freeze.
Upgrade mine.
Collect 1 stock from woodshed.
Clear upper right small stone.
Collect upper right crank.
Clear big stone.
Collect water, food and wood from left stump.
Use regen upgrade.
Collect from all stumps.
Install crank in left mechanism.
Upgrade farm (level 3)
Clear lower left, small stone.
Defeat ogre.
Collect lower left crank.
Use regen power up and collect 2 food from stump.
Install crank in right mechanism.
Collect staff.

posted in Elven Legend on Jul 31, 15 9:45 AM
Thanks Roebot for posting such great advice in ignoring the sawmill! I had plenty of time left with 3 star. I do appreciate you taking the time to help out fellow fishes ;-).

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 24, 14 11:46 PM
Hi Boris and Kspes,

I just wanted to thank you both for taking the time to interact with Cateia customers. I am so impressed that the Cateia team are so dedicated to their profession, and to their customers. I was re-playing a level to help a fellow "fishie", and was surprised to see that you had posted a solution for the level. Now that's customer care!!!

I agree with MammawJo. I too hope that Cateia Games continues to make more TM games. In years past, I had been, primarily, a HOPA/HOG player. Last year, I began my first TM game, and I have played nothing else since. I am always desperate for quality TM games, like Kingdom Tales 2.

I eagerly await KT3, and any more TM games that Cateia might produce. You all have a great formula for success! Keep up the splendid artistry and challenging, but achievable, gameplay, and Cateia Games will be a powerhouse in this genre!

Best wishes to all the Cateia team!!!!!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 22, 14 9:55 PM
Hi hehcakie66,
This strategy earned me platinum star with 2 loops left on the timer.

1. Heal building.
2. Find treasure.
3. Upgrade house.
4. Build farm and buy 4 food.
5. Build druid hut farthest away.
6. Build workshop and upgrade fully.
7. While you are building and upgrading the workshop, get water from the well x 2.
8. Demolish well.
9. Defeat 2 witches.
10. Buy 1000 wood.
11. Build 2 houses.
12. Buy 4 food.
13. Upgrade the 2 houses.
14. Buy 1000 wood.
15. Buy 10 food.
16. Build house and upgrade.
17. Buy 1000 wood.
18. Defeat evil trees.
19. Buy 1,000 wood x 3.
20. Buy 400 wood.

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 22, 14 8:21 PM
Hi b4you,
I'm not sure if you still need this, but I got the platinum star, with one loop on the timer left using this strategy.

1. Find treasure.
2. Leave the building slot nearest to the town hall open for the blacksmith.
3. Build residence, and upgrade fully.
4. Build farm, and buy 4 food.
5. Build market.
6. Build workshop and upgrade fully.
7. Clear right henchman, to open building slot on top right. (I got extra luxuries from the treasure chest, a few times that I played this level, but you may have to buy extra 50 luxuries to clear the henchman.)
8. Buy 600 wood.
9. Build residence on top right slot.
10. Buy 600 wood.
11. Upgrade residence fully.
12. Buy 100 luxuries, while you're upgrading the residence.
13. Clear lower left henchman.
14. Buy 1000 wood.
15. Build a blacksmith closest to the Town Hall, and start producing hammers.
16. Build temple in lower left slot.
17. Buy 100 luxuries while you're building temple.
18. Clear middle left henchman to free up building slot.
19. Buy 4 food.
20. Buy 1000 wood.
21. Keep producing hammers!
22. Buy 100 luxuries.
23. Build residence and fully upgrade.
24. (Optional) Once you have 30 magic, you can demolish temple to reclaim resources.
25. Clear henchman blocking the middle ruins.
26. Repair right ruins.
27. Buy 1000 wood.
28. Fix middle ruins.
29. Buy 10 food.
30. Keep buying luxuries to clear the last 2 henchmen, then demolish market to reclaim resources.
31. Fix final ruins and keep collecting money.

Hope that this helps and that I was clear. Have fun!!!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 22, 14 6:20 PM
Hi HolyCarp,
Make sure that you build the garden early. I built a temple, garden, then residence and upgraded the residence with the 3 open slots. If you would like more details, I'd be happy to post a step by step.

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 22, 14 6:06 PM
Hi linnovak,

Here is how I got platinum with plenty of time left.

1. Find treasure.
2. Build house...and upgrade as soon as you can.
3. Dig gold.
4. Build workshop.
5. Upgrade workshop.
6. Buy 4 food.
7. Clear griffon on lower left path.
8. Upgrade workshop again.
9. Buy 600 wood.
10. Build house and upgrade.
11. Buy 600 wood.
12. You should have 100 magic now, so demolish the druid hut.
13. Replace it with a house, and upgrade.
14. Buy 4 food.
15. Clear the remaining griffons and dig the treasure, freeing up 3 building slots.
16. Buy 10 food.
17. Buy 1,000 wood.
18. Build blacksmith and immediately start producing hammers.
19. Build 2 houses.
20. Buy 1,000 wood.
21. Upgrade the last 2 houses.
22. Keep making hammers, as soon as worker is finished. Replenish food and heal if needed.

Hope this helps, and enjoy the rest of the game!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 21, 14 7:04 PM
contd:
13. "Lions, tigers and bears..oh my..." Not exactly, but..... we do have griffons, dragons, witches, boars, evil mushrooms, dark trees, thieves and henchmen. Did I miss some?? ;-)
14. Great replay value... I am already in to my second re-play, and still having fun! I've had 20 hours of fun play, and was definitely offered a challenge;-)
15. You don't have to play the entire game to play in a different mode. I loved that I could play a level in normal mode, then immediately play in extreme mode if I so chose.

I didn't like:

1. That the workers ran back to the town hall after completing a task, such as up-grading a building, even though I had clicked to immediately upgrade.
2. Clicking on debris, then having to click on "clear" to actually clear debris.
3. Resources: often having to purchase significantly more than I needed, e.g. having to buy 400 units of wood when I just needed 20 units of wood to complete a level/task.
4. The Spin Wheel and Caves: To me they were a complete waste of time and valuable gold. Just like Vegas...they rarely paid out! ;-)
5. I loved the sound of the rain and thunder, but couldn't turn off the annoying hammering noises.

What I would like to see:

1. To hover over "enemies" (see above griffons, dragons, witches, boars etc..) and see what is required to defeat them. (Note: Many times throughout the game, I had to start at the beginning of a level because I had no idea that I would need a well, or a market to defeat an enemy.)
2. More levels!!!! This is a quality game that ended much too quickly. I would love to see at least 60 levels.
3. Houses continuing to generate taxes, as they are being up-graded.
4. Same worker can immediately up-grade buildings without having to run back to home base.
5. Ability to turn off all sounds except for "nature" sounds, i.e. rain, thunder, birds..

I've probably forgotten a few things, but overall, this is an outstanding game that should not be overlooked by TM/strategy fans.

So, when will we see this available for purchase for ipad?

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 21, 14 7:02 PM

My comments are based upon completing the entire game in "Normal" and "Extreme" mode, then returning to do it all again! :-)

I loved:

1. The voice-over in the opening scene. This just grabs your attention.
2. The game plays in HD - no annoying "black bars" !
3. "Homescreen" graphics with our Princess and Finn in the foreground were outstanding! The Princess and Finn looked like Disney characters, and the background artistry was exemplary. The details in buildings, characters, even the pack mule, and flowing water behind were all remarkable.
4. The timer doesn't start until the first mouse click after the tutorial.
5. Being able to hover over the objectives on the side of the screen so I know what I need to accomplish in a level.
6. Unlimited workers. This is very helpful if you have enough resources to complete multiple tasks at once.
7. Quick load between levels!!!!
8. Progress on a level is saved.
9. Clear and concise tutorial that can quickly be turned off. (I liked that I could "cheat" a little in the tutorials by getting buildings established or resources stocked before the timer even started.) ;-)
10. Can quickly skip through dialogue.
11. Hidden treasure! I loved the extra bonus materials when I found the treasure....but didn't know about it until 8 levels in to the game! I thought that the "hidden gold" that was buried in the ground was the treasure. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting credit for finding it on the levels and thought that it was a glitch. I discovered, accidentally, that the sparkles indicated the hidden treasure. In this type of game, most are focused on tasks rather than "sparkles". It was not until level 12 that the "Tip" regarding the hidden treasure is revealed. This should be in the tutorial, especially since there is hidden treasure in every level. We should know about it immediately in the game.
12. Complexity, strategy, and multi-task/planning ability later in the game. (The "gentle" learning curve should not fool those who have played only the demo, or portion of the demo, in to believing that there is no strategy or challenge in this game).

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 21, 14 7:01 PM
13. "Lions, tigers and bears..oh my..." Not exactly, but..... we do have griffons, dragons, witches, boars, evil mushrooms, dark trees, thieves and henchmen. Did I miss some?? ;-)
14. Great replay value... I am already in to my second re-play, and still having fun! I've had 20 hours of fun play, and was definitely offered a challenge;-)
15. You don't have to play the entire game to play in a different mode. I loved that I could play a level in normal mode, then immediately play in extreme mode if I so chose.

I didn't like:

1. That the workers ran back to the town hall after completing a task, such as up-grading a building, even though I had clicked to immediately upgrade.
2. Clicking on debris, then having to click on "clear" to actually clear debris.
3. Resources: often having to purchase significantly more than I needed, e.g. having to buy 400 units of wood when I just needed 20 units of wood to complete a level/task.
4. The Spin Wheel and Caves: To me they were a complete waste of time and valuable gold. Just like Vegas...they rarely paid out! ;-)
5. I loved the sound of the rain and thunder, but couldn't turn off the annoying hammering noises.

What I would like to see:

1. To hover over "enemies" (see above griffons, dragons, witches, boars etc..) and see what is required to defeat them. (Note: Many times throughout the game, I had to start at the beginning of a level because I had no idea that I would need a well, or a market to defeat an enemy.)
2. More levels!!!! This is a quality game that ended much too quickly. I would love to see at least 60 levels.
3. Houses continuing to generate taxes, as they are being up-graded.
4. Same worker can immediately up-grade buildings without having to run back to home base.
5. Ability to turn off all sounds except for "nature" sounds, i.e. rain, thunder, birds..

I've probably forgotten a few things, but overall, this is an outstanding game that should not be overlooked by TM/strategy fans.

So, when will we see this available for purchase for ipad?

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 21, 14 6:17 PM
Brilliant! Many thanks to all the talented individuals at Cateia! It is wonderful to see Kresimir and Boris check in here to chat with us. Thank you all for your time and dedication to producing a quality product.

My comments are based upon completing the entire game in "Normal" and "Extreme" mode, then returning to do it all again! :-)

I loved:

1. The voice-over in the opening scene. This just grabs your attention.
2. The game plays in HD - no annoying "black bars" !
3. "Homescreen" graphics with our Princess and Finn in the foreground were outstanding! The Princess and Finn looked like Disney characters, and the background artistry was exemplary. The details in buildings, characters, even the pack mule, and flowing water behind were all remarkable.
4. The timer doesn't start until the first mouse click after the tutorial.
5. Being able to hover over the objectives on the side of the screen so I know what I need to accomplish in a level.
6. Unlimited workers. This is very helpful if you have enough resources to complete multiple tasks at once.
7. Quick load between levels!!!!
8. Progress on a level is saved.
9. Clear and concise tutorial that can quickly be turned off. (I liked that I could "cheat" a little in the tutorials by getting buildings established or resources stocked before the timer even started.) ;-)
10. Can quickly skip through dialogue.
11. Hidden treasure! I loved the extra bonus materials when I found the treasure....but didn't know about it until 8 levels in to the game! I thought that the "hidden gold" that was buried in the ground was the treasure. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting credit for finding it on the levels and thought that it was a glitch. I discovered, accidentally, that the sparkles indicated the hidden treasure. In this type of game, most are focused on tasks rather than "sparkles". It was not until level 12 that the "Tip" regarding the hidden treasure is revealed. This should be in the tutorial, especially since there is hidden treasure in every level. We should know about it immediately in the game.
12. Complexity, strategy, and multi-task/planning ability later in the game. (The "gentle" learning curve should not fool those who have played only the demo, or portion of the demo, in to believing that there is no strategy or challenge in this game).

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Sep 8, 14 11:14 PM
I would also like to know how the experience points work. When I get gold stars and try to replay for more XP, I get 0. For example, I achieved gold on the regular, alternate and hero levels on level 5, and I end up with 115/1200 XP. Replaying the levels gives no additional XP.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Sep 6, 14 9:21 PM
I can't get that achievement either. I have tried under 3 different profiles, after uninstalling and re-installing the game. I get the correct path every time, but it won't award the achievement. Any tips?

posted in The Beardless Wizard on Sep 6, 14 8:03 PM
I have achieved gold on levels 1 and 2, but there is no alternate button for either of those. I've tried replaying those levels, and uninstalling/ reinstalling the game. Am I missing something?

ETA . Never mind After starting a new profile, I realized that the alternate levels don't start until level 3.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator