Posts created by tiggershome

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 1, 15 1:34 AM
yay......finally ....finally.....I have all my pieces from the awful Teodi....

Thank you all for your help and support....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 23, 15 9:17 AM
Hi I did check and I am playing right one. It is a fantastic help to have it verified. I did try the skip but to no avail.
I will take a break from it ( I have to to get enough threads again )
Thank you for your advice and support.
I will let you know how things go.... :-)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 23, 15 1:19 AM
Hi everyone, I am driven to point of leaving with final blueprint. :-(
I need 2 more pieces which have to be in Teodi 18. I have kept notes and the only place I haven't had blueprints is 18. I am now out of threads yet again, having used hundreds. I have tried all the hints and tips posted. I tried using hint at the end, tried skip, tried long chains and quick matches. Nothing works. I have been doing this for ages and am fed up. There isn't even an option to buy my way out. I am so sick of this....
Not sure the game is worth the aggro.....

posted in Fishdom 2 on Mar 19, 15 3:37 AM
Hi I am running windows 8 and the game plays lovely (I am on first tank). I have tried to take photos of my tank and all it does it take pic of my desktop!! Any ideas? Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 24, 14 12:23 PM
Thank you for your help :-)
However, I am not finding any pieces anywhere....I have exhausted my energy and money and not a single piece to do a collection...not even to repeat my shard....
:-(

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 24, 14 6:30 AM
Please can someone help me? I too cannot progress. I bought the cat, the necklace and joined the museum and completed the first painting and the shard. I wasn't offered another clue. This was 2 days ago and no matter where I go or what I click on I cannot find the adventurer or any more clues. Nor can I redo the shard mini game. What am I missing? What can I do?

Cat
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 2:32 AM
120 gold for the cat!? A bit steep isn't it? I feel like a real moaning Minnie but really big fish that is ridiculous....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 2:21 AM
With the new update I no longer have the daily rewards? Has this feature stopped or do I have a glitch?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 2:19 AM
I am sorry but I really dislike the fact that quest after quest is now an auction one.... :-( I am a solo player. And if we all are trying to get same quest won the bidding is going to be stupidly high. Not good.... :-(

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 23, 14 10:27 AM
I bought a bundle with the st Patrick day offer, and spent 108 gold on it. When I clicked to use the bundle, it flashed up and then did not credit me with anything, or extend anything.....just a nothing..... :-(

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 18, 14 1:20 AM
Hi Guys....still unable to open my game :-( I have sent to tech support but it not looking good....glad you are all back :-)

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 12, 14 9:58 AM
DO NOT USE EMAIL OPTION....as soon as you do it freezes your game and locks you out with "network error".....and they know this and have had complaints for months and do absolutely nothing about it....

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 10, 14 2:54 PM
I am locked out of my game :-( I was half way through level 22 :-( It just says network error and locked me out....This is the third time I've had an issue with this game :-(
Never did find out if I got Pro Hoo... :-(

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 10, 14 7:01 AM
My game now won't open.....I just get "network error" even though there is no error connection-wise. I note that many are having the same problem...please do something!

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 10, 14 4:30 AM
Thanks lljklu for the list I am going to have a go as I am overrun by clowns..! Though I have now put them on one square for each type. There are so many they take ages to power up again...!
I am trying for my Pro Hoo with much hope with four different combos to choose from..... :-)

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 10, 14 3:19 AM
Oh no haav78 that awful....
What level were you on?

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 9, 14 5:19 AM
I still cannot get Pro Hoo.... :-( I now have:
14 red clowns on balls
8 Blue clowns on balls
5 Gold clowns on balls
18 Blue clowns
4 yellow clowns
6 orange clowns
8 yellow jesters
9 blue jesters
8 green jesters
4 Genies
3 mimes
1 mrs Rocket Claw (water gun + Soar simulator)
1 strongman
1 magician
and now Victor Vile (Magic house + age of dinosaurs)

So I must keep trying....

I notice to I have changed from a jellyfish to a seahorse...!! It must be the influence of the clowns.....

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 5, 14 12:11 AM
Hi look on the "mascots" posting for ideas of combos to get the mascots you want....though they don't always work first time :-)

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 1, 14 2:18 PM
Have any of you rebuilt the gyroscope? In both of my games that crashed I had just repaired it....not sure if that was just a coincidence or not. I have avoided it so far.....

I am still trying to get any mascot other than clowns or jesters with little success....it does seem very random. I have tried the combos listed here but they not working. It is interesting that sometimes they have to be tried many times....

My next expansion is either the gyroscope or the Ferris wheel... :-)

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 30, 14 3:10 PM
Glad the combo worked :-)
I have corralled my clowns too....great idea. Thanks for that.
In my first game that I lost ( ) I had a knight by using classic and fantasy, but stupidly didn't write down which I used. Have not been able to replicate it in this new game. It may be worth trying. I am still experimenting. I tried the cotton candy + hat and got a red clown on a ball instead of the ballerina and the bunny drop and high striker gave me a blue clown on a ball instead of professor Hoo.... :-(
But hey its interesting to keep trying even if its expensive on coins!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator