Posts created by coqa

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Mar 6, 18 9:07 AM
This is based on trial. Can anyone tell should all colours be unlocked by end of game?. I seem to be finishing games with some still locked. Maybe the locked games make things harder as you progress through levels.

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3 on Jan 22, 18 10:01 AM
Have enjoyed the challenge of using logic. The only downside is when you get to last colour/symbol it is just a case of filling in spaces left. Which isn't really a brain stretch.

posted in Flowers Mosaics on Nov 10, 17 6:53 AM
Yet again there is a resolution issue. Have W10 Res 1280x1024 so have to keep changing if I want to play. Is this going to happen to all BF games from now on?

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 on Nov 7, 17 7:28 AM
Love the new twist on Mosaic game. Makes you think more. Only downsides are that the shapes on 'edge of board' not very clear (difference between hexagon and circle) and you have to keep changing resolution when you want to play. If these are fixed then would definitely recommend game.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 on Nov 7, 17 7:23 AM
I too have same problem with resolution. I have W10 1280x1024. Your suggested remedy works but annoying to have to change every time I want to play.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 on Nov 7, 17 7:21 AM
I too having problems with resolution I have W10 1280x1024. Your suggested change of resolution works but annoying to change every time I want to play.

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation on Nov 1, 17 4:59 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles on Apr 20, 17 9:20 AM
Love using logic to solve. I do think that only having 1 square for a colour is a waste of time. For a change I do the colours backwards, but beware can be easier that way!!

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics on Mar 27, 16 6:36 AM
Have tried this game twice now. Pre and post updated version. The errors are still there. On shapes it doesn't work. It may say that there are 2 red ovals for instance and you only have 1 square available.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics on Mar 18, 16 6:07 AM
Very annoying when you are told to fill a number of shape squares and they aren't available to fill!!! The concept is good but obviously hasn't been checked.

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 4, 15 11:58 AM
Obviously freezing is a huge issue, I couldn't get past opening screen, so never even loaded!!! Have windows 8.1.
As a common theme across most windows it suggests the problem is with the game not the individual.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 20, 14 11:09 AM
Thanks Joe
Think I've got it. Just keep combining till I get a Jack. Will give a go.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 16, 14 8:44 AM
I can move the cards around the board OK but can't see why or what I am supposed to achieve!!!

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 15, 14 11:08 AM
Can anyone help. I must be stupid but cannot understand how to play this even with the help button!!!!!

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color on Sep 7, 14 12:41 PM
Georgiarealist.
I too don't like to move on until I can complete without mistakes. Not having the replay option is annoying but the easiest way is to make lots of mistakes then it says you have to replay. This is better than going 'out and in' again.
I know its not ideal.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 14 12:40 PM
Why does my screen keep flashing? This has happened on several games. Normal solved by changing cursor, but not in this instance. Good job I am not epileptic!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 9:43 AM
Cursor 'drunk'!! So slow and wandering. Usually solved by taking off custom cursor but not this time. Shame as it looks a good game. Seems a lot of people have same problem. Lets hope it this means an early answer.

posted in Disharmony Blocks II on Apr 27, 14 9:20 AM
What a breath of fresh air to have a developer respond so quickly and personally.
Thankyou John

This would be an excellent game if it weren't for the cut scenes. There are far too many which becomes very annoying. I know you can skip them, but doesn't detract from the fact they are there. The occasional one is OK but just want to get on with game

posted in Disharmony Blocks II on Apr 24, 14 10:38 AM
Seems to be a common thread!. I too couldn't get past putting in my name. Couldn't even back out to close. Had to C,ALT, DEL. Obviously BIG problem, would be nice to know if anyone has managed to get it to work?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator